Chapter 21: The Wife Count (1)

Eerie silence.

The air seemed to have been pressed by the pause button.

Everyone's heart is: ...

Still the gold lord took the lead in responding, he coldly glanced at his bodyguard, but his voice was a little unstable: "You go down." "

The black-clad bodyguards did not squint and squeezed into the elevator. Until he got into the car, the bodyguard who was walking at the end of the meditation suddenly patted his head in understanding: "Huh? Do you say that Mr. Chu has a pillow in his stomach? "

Bodyguard: ... Your pillow looks like this!

But what was in that belly, the man pondered for a moment, and all became a thoughtful and extremely fearful emoji.

Upstairs.

After driving away the bodyguard, Chu Xiaoyu was finally able to move, and he was busy hiding behind Lin Jinyan, lowering his hair and shaking his head, only to be looked at like this by the golden lord, he wanted to cry.

He didn't want the Jin Lord to look at him, but it was useless to bow his head, chu Xiaoyou still felt the Golden Lord's hot gaze fall on him, and it was frighteningly hot.

It took a while for the Lord Jin to withdraw his gaze, looked at Lin Jinyan, and said faintly, "When I first visited, I didn't bring anything with me. "

Lin Jinyan ignored him.

The gold lord said, "I want to talk to Chu Xiaoyou alone."

Lin Jinyan sneered and looked at the Golden Lord, "He is so afraid of you, do you think it is possible?"

The gold lord didn't care: "Since you are afraid of me, it is possible."

Why are you afraid that I might?

This sentence stimulated Chu Xiaoyou, who raised his head and looked at the gold lord a little angrily: "I, I will not be afraid of you in the future, you don't want to hurt us."

The Golden Lord's eyes turned dangerous: "You? "

"I talk to my baby!" Unable to hide, Chu Xiaoyu decided to face it head-on: "Talk about it, you... You come with me."

Lin Jinyan was to oppose, but he was pulled by Lin Jinzhi, who shook his head.

Lin Jinzhi's family did not have a study room, Chu Xiaoyu could only take the gold lord to his room, although he was still afraid, but Chu Xiaoyou knew that the gold lord would not do anything to him, at most he said two words to him, telling him to beat up the child.

Having made up his mind, he walked to the middle of the room and suddenly turned around, looking firmly at the gold lord: "You say." 

The lord gestured to the bed, "Let's go there and say."

Chu Xiaoyou did not expect that the jin lord would actually worry about the bed, and he was alert in an instant, like a kitten who was about to attack immediately: "I will not sleep with you." 

The golden lord looked at him lightly: "Without the doctor's permission, I would not be so mad." 

Chu Xiaoyu's legs were actually sore, and just as his emotions fluctuated greatly, he felt that his baby was a little protestant, but the golden lord was in front of him, and he did not dare to lie down on the bed.

Lord Jin saw him jubilant and hesitated, and threatened, "Do you want me to hold you?"

Chu Xiaoyou shook the drum and rubbed it hesitantly to the edge of the bed under the dangerous gaze of the golden lord, and now he sat down to move without flowing, and needed to come slowly.