Chapter 7: Breakup Count (7)

Chu Xiaoyu said that it is true that he wants to gain weight, on the one hand, the gold wire series animals raised by the gold lord are small and cute, so he wants the gold lord to hate him, on the other hand, it is also for the nutrition of the child.

With this consideration, Chu Xiaoyu decided that no matter what he ate later, he would eat more, and could not be as anorexic as the previous two days, and as a result, Sister Lin brought the meal up, and Chu Xiaoyu stole a piece of meat with his hand to taste, and instantly burst into tears.

It's so good times!

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Sister Lin admiringly: "Sister Lin, sit down and eat together." Sister Lin was also not polite, and after some getting along, she also knew that this treasure raised by Mr. Zheng was really pure and would not lie, and Mu Ne would not even say nice words.

Chatting during the meal, it has been Lin Jie asking Chu Xiaoyou to answer, which has dug out Chu Xiaoyou's life, when he learned that he grew up in the welfare dean, Lin Jie was a little hard to believe: "Mr. Chu doesn't look like ah, his personality is very good." 

Chu Xiaoyou was a little embarrassed by the praise: "It's because the dean's grandfather is good, and we all like his old man's home."

Sister Lin snorted, seeing that Chu Xiaoyou's eyes were not so cold, Chu Xiaoyu also really loved to eat the meals she made, and accidentally swelled her stomach beyond expectations.

After eating, Sister Lin asked Chu Xiaoyou to go to exercise to consume food. Chu Xiaoyu triumphantly touched the round belly he ate, and smiled like a sneaky cat: "I gained weight, Sister Lin, did you forget?" Sister Lin couldn't bear to look at him, and wanted

to remind him that Zheng Zheng that child likes this one now, but in the end, she tangled and said: "Are you not afraid of Zheng Zheng coming today when you eat so much?"

Chu Xiaoyou shook his head: "Mr. Zheng will not come." 

The golden lord's temperament only thought of him once in ten days and half a month, and he saw him for two days in a row, and the gold lord could not want to see him today, and tomorrow Monday, he would go to class for the exam, and the gold lord would never see him during the week.

Besides, there are canary rats and canaries outside.

Chu Xiaoyou asked Sister Lin to rest.

Because after staying in the Internet café for half a day, he actually wanted to take a bath when he went home, but there was more than one person in the family, he was awkward, even if he knew that Sister Lin couldn't see, but he didn't dare to take off this layer of disguise when there was someone other than the gold lord at home.

Chu Xiaoyu's sense of security is low, and when he enters the door, he locks the door back, the bathroom door is also locked tightly, and he closes the two doors and nervously observes that the bathroom is not unusual, and then begins to undress.

The blouse faded, but Chu Xiaoyou's chest was still wrapped in a bandage-like cloth strip as a bandage, which would make the skin on the edge of the bandage has been strangled with red marks, Chu Xiaoyu slowly untied it, and looked down to observe whether there was any injury.

He was not big there, even flatter than the airport girl paper, but Chu Xiaoyou just felt superfluous and shameful, because the gold lord always liked to laugh at his little tits and suck it, Chu Xiaoyou shamefully learned the movements of the golden lord and squeezed it with his hands, and his face became mellow.

Chu Xiaoyu didn't like these organs, but he wasn't stubborn, he was going to cut them off later anyway, and he now hoped that he could produce some milk here and not let the baby grow up drinking milk.