Chapter 40: Marriage Contract (7)

Mr. Zheng was a little surprised, but the kitten has always loved the fishy smell, and recently the body recovered and made a lot of noise, laughing: "What do the kittens think, do you want to eat fish or want to eat your husband?"

Chu Xiaoyou immediately glanced at him: "Chu Dingding is still here!" And I'm thinking about what I'm going to do in the future.

Mr. Zheng was stunned, he couldn't figure out the cat's brain circuit, was it because he wanted to work in the aquarium after seeing the fish?

Chu Xiaoyu said solemnly: "I used to study sociology and had a vague idea, but it was immature, of course, now it is not mature, I thought I could go to an orphanage or work in those charities."

Mr. Zheng raised an eyebrow, but he was not surprised, he was surprised how Chu Xiaoyu saw the fish and saw this profound idea. In his private heart, he still hopes to keep his good baby at home, but Chu Xiaoyou wants to contact society and wants to integrate into this world more and more intensely.

Like a timid cat, he took the cat step with trembling, and his eyes were hurried but curious.

"Are you against it?" Chu Xiaoyou looked at Mr. Zheng, afraid that he would not be happy.

Mr. Zheng smiled and looked at Chu Xiaoyou with a spoiled look in his eyes, but he did not answer positively: "You still have one year to graduate, let's consider it first?"

Chu Xiaoyu nodded convincingly, and at the same time secretly made up his mind to finish the credits early and do something meaningful early.

Mr. Zheng is a very manly man, he can't do the height of Mr. Zheng's daily rational opportunities, but he can do what he can.

The kitten thought firmly.

The next few days of the program are arranged by Mr. Zheng, for chu Xiaoyou's sake to think of going to only one place a day. Chu Xiaoyou spent the first half of his life almost in the orphanage, at that time the unified regulations must sleep at nine o'clock at night, Chu Xiaoyu even watched less TV, and later was raised by Mr. Zheng in a golden wire cage to start learning to play games, it can be said that this world he is strange and tight, but also very curious.

Chu Xiaoyou almost looked at everything interesting, even the sea lion turned in a circle can excitedly pull Mr. Zheng's sleeve ah ah ah, ah, scream, cat's eye emitted a dazzling light. These things Mr. Zheng would not blink at any age no matter how young he was, but when Chu Xiaoyou sat next to him, he felt that everything was so cute and willing to accompany him to see anything.

Of course, in the crowd, Chu Xiaoyu was crying and chirping in fear, and his small body was sticky to him the most adorable.

After watching the animal performance, Chu Xiaoyou stretched his neck and waited for people to go almost before pulling Mr. Zheng out, but at the door there were still many people taking selfies with a selfie stick, Chu Xiaoyu played for 4 days and did not take photos with Mr. Zheng, and he was envious.

But he didn't dare say.

Mr. Zheng can accompany him to watch childish programs is very good, selfie group photo shenma is really inappropriate with Mr. Zheng.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Mr. Zheng, although the other party wore casual clothes, but still looked at the people high horse imposing forced people && Chu Xiaoyu was slightly unwilling in his heart, nostalgic for one step and three turns back, the cat's eyes looked at those who were wearing five colors to take pictures like thieves, Mr. Zheng also thought he was afraid, and said softly: "It's okay, let's go back to the hotel immediately, huh?"

Chu Xiaoyu did not know where the courage came from, grabbed Mr. Zheng's cuff: "Zheng Zheng, can we take a selfie?"

Mr. Zheng raised an eyebrow.