Chapter 46: Marriage Contract (13)

Chu Xiaoyou left school early, and there were still more than ten days to celebrate the New Year, and Xiao Cat decided to go back to a wave of relatives first.

His relatives have a total of two places, the first welfare home and the second is Lin Jinyanna. Mr. Zheng was busy at work and could not accompany him all the time, and the two agreed to wait for Mr. Zheng to pick him up at Lin Jinyan's house almost before the New Year, and then gave Lin Jinyan an early farewell.

Chu Xiaoyou is most reluctant to be Chu Top, but once Chu Top is moved, he will follow his grandmother and so on, Chu Xiaoyu alone can't move him, only he can leave him at home to face Mr. Zheng coldly, for Chu Top, he also told Mr. Zheng to tell him a small story every day to inspire his intelligence.

Chu Xiaoyou was always worried about whether Chu Top was mentally handicapped ><

After explaining everything, Chu Xiaoyou first went back to the welfare home. The old abbot saw him frowning and said, "How did you lose so much weight?" Is there something wrong with it? "

Chu Xiaoyou hurriedly shook his head: "I am normal, follow... Cough, the same weight as before.

The old abbot shook his head and sighed: "Just come back, you are about to graduate, do you want me to help you get a low-cost rental house there?"

Chu Xiaoyu's ears were red, "Dean Grandpa, I live in my lover's place, no."

The old dean hung up his rosacea and smiled, and personally helped Chu Xiaoyou clean up a small room.

Chu Xiaoyou is busy these days, and when he comes down, his bones are very panicked, and he wanders around in the welfare home every day to grab his work. The old dean did his best to let him go to the two-day class.

The welfare home is fully equipped with special children's education classrooms, and Chu Xiaoyou's level cannot teach them, and he can only be responsible for the tuition of children with normal IQ levels, especially English. In fact, his own spoken English is very general, as a child who should be educated by the test, he will pass the grade.

But that's enough for teaching elementary school students.

When the dean brought him to the classroom, he introduced him with a smile: "Children, this person you know, we orphanage high-quality students, often receive scholarships, do you want to learn from him?"

The children had their small hands behind their backs, and crisply replied, "Yes~"

Chu Xiaoyu blushed shyly, and the cat looked at the children with some timidity: "I will definitely give it to you with my heart."

The abbot arranged several children for him to have their own characteristics, except for one that looked perfect, the others were more or less problematic, there was a little boy born with a deformed arm, elbows turned back, the little boy was particularly thin, looking like a skull alien.

But his eyes were filled with a desire to learn.

They don't arrange a podium here, and there is a round table in the colorful children's room, and Chu Xiaoyu sits in the middle of the round table and begins to lecture. The first time he did such a thing, he spoke quietly around him. Chu Xiaoyu looked at his head, the little thin men looked at him with full eyes, and Chu Xiaoyu responded that he was talking too fast, they couldn't keep up.

Looking at those pair of innocent eyes, Chu Xiaoyu's heart was sour.

He slowed down the lecture, starting with abcd to figure out the extent of each of them. Children in welfare homes are not like children from other families who have been rolling over in cram school since they were young, and it is easy to keep up with the progress when they first go out, and then their grades are becoming worse and worse, and the learning situation varies greatly every month.