Chapter 51: Lady Counting (2)

Chu Xiaoyou is a cat who will only have grace and revenge.

If the old lady had a better temperament, he would have looked at Mr. Zheng's kindness and endured his relatives, but the old lady had a tone of voice that used him as a fertility machine, and Chu Xiaoyu exploded.

Who let Huang Jialan go to his school at the beginning, Chu Xiaoyou still remembered!

He has not been angry, it is Chu Xiaoyu who feels that mr. Zheng pours too much into him in love, Mr. Zheng is like an ocean that embraces him, and if he loves him, he is a small boat floated by the sea.

How could he clear the vast expanse of the sea?

Chu Xiaoyou has endless tenderness for Mr. Zheng and wants to give himself to him, if Mr. Zheng opposes him, he will give up his ideals, but this does not mean that he can tolerate Cixi so much.

Chu Xiaoyou is really bothering her, having fertility cancer is her business, Chu Xiaoyu does not need to contribute to human reproduction, does not need to be raised, and he does not need to be forced to live.

The old lady had not been so refuted for many years, angrily beating people with crutches, Chu Xiaoyou was actually young, and took a few steps back after being busy: "What are you doing?" Hitting someone is also illegal! "

The old lady thought of her son's growing anger, saw that there was not enough chu Xiaoyou, and her eyes were poisonous, but she changed her previous cross-brow and cold face: "I have come to remind you, at this age, I know that I only have the feelings of having a son, and having another one is not only good for the zheng family, but also good for me, but also good for you."

What kind of character the old lady is, now the appearance of the old man who has lost his independence is already showing weakness.

Chu Xiaoyu stubbornly said, "I don't eat it, how do I treat Huang Jialan, you know!"

The old lady persevered and stared at Chu Xiaoyou with wide eyes, and during the period, she began to talk about how Zheng Zheng was "snatched away" until Zheng Zheng came home and did not drive the old lady away.

Chu Xiaoyou was already angry, and when the old lady left, she asked Zheng Zheng, "Do you still want children?"

Zheng Zheng glanced at Chu Xiaoyou: "If I want to have children, you won't divorce me?"

Chu Xiaoyou muttered in a low voice, "If you want it, you will leave again."

Mr. Zheng directly suppressed him.

In fact, compared to Chu Xiaoyou, Mr. Zheng's personality attaches great importance to the marriage certificate, and there is a real point, mr. Zheng is such a person who trusts the contract.

The negotiation was not negotiated, Lei Yan did not urge him much, Chu Xiaoyu also felt that this was a major event in life, and he carefully considered it every day, and the result was that he did not think about it until he moved to the villa.

Divorced or not?

Surgery or no surgery?

This semester is basically an internship period, Chu Xiaoyu goes to work at the foundation every day, he now drives his own car without pressure, but for the things on the former boss network is still followed by bodyguards.

Chu Xiaoyu did not like bodyguards and always felt that there was no freedom.

But this day when he drove the car, he found that it was wrong, and the bodyguard also saw it first, and suddenly stopped a car next to Chu Xiaoyu's car on the highway, Chu Xiaoyu sat on the car and did not move, watching the bodyguard reach out as if looking for something for the person in the room.