Chapter 10: Breakup Count (10)

Because it was the road to the first hospital, Chu Xiaoyou was sent to the first hospital. On the way, he subconsciously protected his abdomen, and the emergency nurse was inexplicable, plus Chu Xiaoyu must be Lin Close,000, and several first aid personnel looked at each other.

But the patient demanded first, and this patient was hysterical as soon as others touched it, and the hospital could only call Lin Jinyan.

The scene of the small car accident was chaotic, the first stretcher was carried down from the ambulance by the crowd, Lin Recently saw that the man was covered in blood and his face was unclear, and rushed over, but was pulled by someone: "Not him." 

Lin Jinyan only knew that there was a car accident and called him, which was suddenly a little strange.

Immediately after, the second patient was carried out of the ambulance, the man was in much better condition, there was no blood on his face, but he was tightly guarding his abdomen.

Lin Jinyan recognized chu Xiaoyou from his figure, and his frightened face turned pale and he directly bumped into it.

Chu Xiaoyou also saw Lin Jinyan and struggled to sit up, Lin Jinyan quickly let him lie down, and his hand fiercely held Chu Xiaoyou's hand on his abdomen.

Lin Jinyan looked at Chu Xiaoyou, whose eyes were red and swollen, and his sense of uneasiness became stronger and stronger.

"What's going on?"

"There was a car accident on the elevated highway, and the other one was drunk and retrograde, fortunately this car was thick, otherwise today it would be..."

Lin Jinyan angrily rebuked: "Say what?"

 A group of people pushed Chu Xiaoyou into the emergency curtain, and several nurses and doctors stood next to them, waiting for Lin Jinyan's orders. Lin Jinyan usually didn't like to talk much in the hospital, and at this time he suddenly scolded: "What are you doing standing here, what should you do?"

Chu Xiaoyou could not see any scars on the surface, and his sanity was also very clear, it should be no big deal, Lin Jinyan asked people to go to prepare for filming, and left alone to watch Chu Xiaoyou.

He gritted his teeth and confirmed that the curtain was closed before asking, "Where does it hurt?" Chu Xiaoyu was still confused at this time, and he cried vigorously on his stomach: "Belly... Stomach..."

Lin Jinyan's heart was cold, and he wanted to undo Chu Xiaoyou's pants to see, but Chu Xiaoyou quickly blocked his hand, and his alert and timid eyes looked at Lin Jinyan, which was full of resistance.

Lin Jinyan knew that Chu Xiaoyou could not let the family look at him there, and said as gently as possible: "Xiao You, I will help you guard, will you see if there is any blood for yourself?"

Chu Xiaoyu nodded.

He did not dare to look directly, his hands trembled and pulled open his pants through the quilt and reached in, touching the dry, he dared to lower his head, like a thief in the dark quilt to glance.

In the middle of the night, Lin Jinyan heard Chu Xiaoyu's mosquito-like voice: "No." Lin Jinyan

finally returned to his chest and asked, "Does your stomach still hurt?" 

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Chu Xiaoyou pitifully sniffled his nose, his small face was full of remorse, he was just too nervous, crying all over the body spasm, where to distinguish the pain is not painful, he is subconsciously feel that he hit the stomach, the baby must hate him.

"I just crashed into an airbag." Chu Xiaoyou tried to use this to prove that he was not blindly crying out in pain.

Lin Jinyan almost fainted: "Airbags are used to protect you, it will slow down the strength, and then you..." He scolded halfway, and then saw the small turtle head shrink, Lin Jinyan suddenly scolded again, sighed: "Take off two clothes, I will give you a listening."