Chapter 48: Marriage Contract (15)

Chu Xiaoyou was confused: "What about the murderer?" Did the murderer get caught?

Zheng Guoliang sighed: "Caught on the spot, you absolutely can't think of who it is."

Chu Xiaoyou: "Then who do you say it is?"

Zheng Guoliang sold GuanZi at this time, and hey hey hey laughed there: "Then you have to scream well, such as Daddy ah what..."

Chu Xiaoyucai did not want to establish a complicated relationship with him, directly pressed his phone to Call Mr. Zheng, no one answered.

This situation is very rare, Chu Xiaoyu even confiscated things, and directly wanted to go back. Lin Jinyan frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

Chu Xiaoyou didn't want him to worry, and pulled out an ugly smile: "Nothing, Uncle Lin, I just suddenly want to go back."

Chu Xiaoyou went directly to the hospital.

Because there was no exposure, Chu Xiaoyu was relatively quiet all the way back from the airport, but he felt a little fantastic.

Zheng Guodong was stabbed?

What about the bodyguards around him?

Rushing to the hospital door, Chu Xiaoyu remembered to call Mr. Zheng: "Can I come up?"

Zheng Zheng snorted.

Chu Xiaoyou felt the low pressure, Mr. Zheng must be very upset now, the old lady must be upstairs, Chu Xiaoyu was afraid when he thought of this, but thinking of Mr. Zheng, he also had to go hard.

Out of the elevator Chu Xiaoyu saw Zheng Zheng standing outside the door of the intensive care unit, there were many people, but the atmosphere was cold and clear, in addition to Zheng Zheng there were several policemen guarding there, the old lady was sitting in a wheelchair, and the people used were all exuding a depressing atmosphere.

The other Zheng family members were not there.

Chu Xiaoyu was a little scared, and the movement was tense, like a creeping kitten walking over, the old lady's eyes were not oblique, and suddenly asked: "What are you here for?" See the joke?

Chu Xiaoyu didn't know what jokes he could read, and said directly, "Grandma, I'll come to see Zheng Zheng."

The old lady sneered and wanted to scold again, and Zheng Zheng frowned and pulled Chu Xiaoyou's hand and asked him to come closer to himself: "Ignore her, there is no place for evil fire to be sprinkled."

The old lady instantly caught fire: "Zheng Zheng! Your dad has become like this, what are you like? 

Zheng Zheng's face was expressionless: "What was he like when he killed people for property, didn't you see it?" Now that the case has been pierced, the family of the victim has come to him, and none of us have to care.

Chu Xiaoyou listened to the clouds in the fog, the cat's eyes looked at Zheng Zheng, zheng Zheng just looked down at him.

The old lady was probably hurt by that sentence, she never seemed to think that her obedient son would actually go to extremes, she looked down on her son useless, but never thought that he would be useful in this regard.

The old lady seemed to be ten years old for a moment, collapsed in a wheelchair and did not speak.

Zheng Zheng took Chu Xiaoyou outside, and Chu Xiaoyu pulled his hand: "Let's stay and wait for Daddy to wake up, right?"

Zheng Zheng pursed his lower lip: "He can't wake up." Chu Xiaoyou's

eyes widened suddenly, and Zheng Zheng took him to the car before asking, "What does it mean that you can't wake up?"