Chapter 31: The Wife Count (11)

Chu Xiaoyou was originally a year off from school by Lin Jinyan, and if he returned to school in advance, he would have to find a way to fill the credits of one semester, which was a bit difficult, but things were not absolute, Xiaoyou could study for 4 and a half years in college.

"Okay, I'll let someone do it for you tomorrow." The gold lord smiled, "But I still have a gift to give you."

Chu Xiaoyu looked at him with sparkling eyes.

Zheng Zheng took out a key: "It is not convenient for us to live in the apartment again with the top, this area is just right, and it is convenient to go to school and go out at the top of the school later, but you still want to paint a home."

"Huh?" Chu Xiaoyu did not understand.

JinZhu's black eyes were gentle: "Just like when I painted my home as a child, you can change it into what you imagined."

Chu Xiaoyou was stunned.

He hoped to have a home, but the future was vague, Chu Xiaoyu had never known how he could become a family, but now that he had the top page, and the gold lord, Chu Xiaoyu just imagined them eating together and wanted to move.

The gold lord smiled again, and his voice whispered in his ear: "Think slowly, the top can wait for you to go to the door for two months."

Chu Xiaoyou was really stunned at this moment.

Gold Lord Bad Guy!

When he arrived at the gold lord's apartment, Chu Xiaoyu was still in a daze, and his Top Chu was still a small point without an account! Chu Xiaoyou wanted Chu Top to follow him to the account, but the gold lord certainly didn't let that.

Chu Xiaoyou hid from the gold lord and called Lin Jinyan.

Hearing Chu Top's account question, Lin Saidan said, "Follow you."

Chu Xiaoyou also thought so: "But Top Top is also Mr. Zheng's child."

Lin Jinyan frowned: "You still call Mr. Zheng Zhengzheng?" "

Chu Xiaoyu was a little embarrassed for a moment, and said lowly: "He let me call my husband... I didn't have a face..."

Lin Jinyan was embarrassed by this remark, and helplessly rose up: "It is also beneficial for the top to follow Zheng Zheng to the account, and now the rules of Huaxia are like this, whether it is for further education or other benefits in the future, but this decision cannot be arbitrarily messed up, once Chu Top becomes Zheng Zheng's child, it is impossible for you to come back."

Chu Xiaoyu's uncomfortably wrinkled nose: "Actually... Uncle Lin, Zheng Zheng proposed to me. 

Lin Jin was stunned: "What do you mean?"

Chu Xiaoyou didn't know what to say, he was extremely miserable. Instead, Lin Jinyan reacted to it: "That identity card?"

Both sides of the phone were a little silent.

Chu Xiaoyu thought that he had always been moved by being with the gold lord, and now that he only wanted him to be willing to get married, the identity problem of Chu Top would be solved, but he could not make a decision.

Lin Jinyan thought more, Chu Xiaoyou was not at ease to follow Zheng Zheng like this, but now the situation is stronger than people, and he can't move Chu Xiaoyou, who is still in love, but Zheng Zheng is now willing to give Chu Xiaoyou an identity, no matter what Zheng Zheng thinks, it is beneficial to Chu Xiaoyou.

However, Chen told chu Xiaoyou that these pests would not agree, and Chu Xiaoyou was more afraid that this marriage would affect Zheng Zheng and harm Zheng Zheng.