Chapter 25: The Spoiled Wife Scheme [5]

Because he wanted to catch a plane, the next day the gold lord got up very early, and Chu Xiaoyu confusedly pestered the people for a while, and fell asleep again.

As a result, the gold lord came to trouble him after washing, Chu Xiaoyu was angry, he did not sleep the baby still wanted to sleep, but the gold lord said in his ear: "Zheng Guoliang is here."

Chu Xiaoyou shivered in fright, glaring at the Golden Lord: "What is he here for?" Gold

Lord: "I don't feel at ease, let him take care of you." Chu Xiaoyou was very, very dissatisfied with Zheng Guoliang in his heart, and he could remember zheng guoliang with a woman to show off his martial prowess, but Zheng Guoliang was also the gold lord and his uncle, and he couldn't bite people.

"But I don't want to see him..." Chu Xiaoyou felt embarrassed in the end.

The golden lord smiled, "Well, just see him alone."

Very reluctantly, he got up, Chu Xiaoyu simply freshened his face, dressed in clothes and pretended to be cold, and followed the gold lord to the living room.

Zheng Guoliang was probably tired of starry night, shrugging his head and sitting on the sofa, languishing. However, when he heard the noise and knew that Zheng Zheng was out, he immediately raised his head and shouted forcefully: "Dad! Have you come to save me?"

Chu Xiaoyou: ...

The golden lord said lightly, "He is just this virtue."

Zheng Guoliang was miserable, as an uncle called Zheng Zheng a father, how much he endured humiliation and burden, this is all blamed on the little goblin Chu Xiaoyou, but now if he does not please Chu Xiaoyou, in the future he will be dark and sent to the frontier.

Thinking like this, Zheng Guoliang looked at Chu Xiaoyou hiding behind the golden lord with tearful eyes, and could not see his face, but the only thing that caught his eye was a super large belly.

Zheng Guoliang was confused, thinking that Chu Xiaoyou was originally a woman, and her appearance could not be seen, and she was actually pregnant.

He paused, and suddenly looked at Chu Xiaoyou with wide eyes in shock, and his eyes were instantly filled with tears: "Mom! I was wrong last time, you must forgive me!

Chu Xiaoyou: ... He said that Zheng Guoliang was unreliable!

After the introduction of the two sides to know, the gold lord also had no time, he took Chu Xiaoyou back to the room and kissed him a few times uneasily, told him to take good care of himself and left.

Lin Jinyan sent him with Lin Jinzhi.

Chu Xiaoyou was a little sad, in the past, the gold lord also saw him once every half a month, but he never felt this way.

Chu Xiaoyou felt that his relationship with the Golden Lord had taken a step further from that kind of flesh, but it was still a little closer to the intimacy between Lin Jinyan and Lin Jinzhi's life-and-death snuggling.

After the Jin Lord left, the sweetness in Chu Xiaoyou's heart was weakened, and even the feeling of joy around him was as thin as a cloud, and he ignored Zheng Guoliang and returned to the room to watch the fetal teaching.

Looking at it, Chu Xiaoyou cried again.

The gold lord had only been gone for a while, why did he feel that this room was so quiet? It's like there's a ghost.

Chu Xiaoyu lay down bored to make up for sleep, but after a while he wanted to pee again, accustomed to the simplicity of the golden lord in this process, and now it was much more difficult for him to climb up on his own than before.