Chapter 6: Breakup Count (6)

Chu Xiaoyu thought that it was a trip of people, and the result was that it was a trip of people.

( ̄ー ̄)

They all blamed him for being naïve, thinking that Zhao Xinde had only brought an aunt, and as a result, the people were followed by a football team. After the elevator door opened, first Zhao Xinde came in to say hello, and then 10 or so mermaids came in, carrying something like roller blinds one after another.

Don't say Chu Xiaoyou, even Lin Jinyan was confused by this big scene, watching the professional construction team enter the bedroom, move the cabinet, dismantle the bed, the aunt that Chu Xiaoyou first saw was in that drastic command.

"What is this for?" Chu Xiaoyou asked.

"This is what Mr. Zheng ordered last night, saying that you are usually a little inattentive." Zhao Xinde smiled and squinted.

Chu Xiaoyu was inexplicable, what did he usually not pay attention to? However, the workers quickly gave the answer, after removing all the furniture, they quickly cleaned up, and then rolled them up with a base of things, and carefully and carefully laid them on the floor.

It's a carpet.

Chu Xiaoyu was momentarily dizzy, but Zhao Xinde obviously misunderstood something, and teased: "What did you do last night?" "Let Mr. Zheng monkey anxiously want to dry the ground."

Inexplicably feeling a heavy pot on his back, Chu Xiaoyou fried hair: "I usually pay attention!" "Didn't you just step on the ground barefoot?"

The two men had a harmonious dialogue with their heads instead of ponytails.

Seeing them play dumb puzzles, Lin Jinyan asked with a strange face, "What the hell is going on?" Chu Xiaoyu was really ashamed to explain, and his eyes flickered to make things more serious, "It seems... Well, I ran barefoot yesterday.

Zhao Xinde: ...

Lin Jinyan: ...

The two looked at Chu Daji in shock.

Chu Da wanted to cry without tears, such a little thing, why didn't the gold lord solve it in one sentence?

The air was strange for a while, and Zhao Xinde suddenly pretended to find Lin Jinyan asking a question: "Mr. Chu, I forgot to say hello, is this your friend?" He asked this question very often, the first seemed less deliberate, and the second eased Chu Xiaoyou's embarrassment and added a favorability.

Sure enough, Chu Xiaoyou received his kindness, borrowed the slope down the donkey and said: "This is my friend Lin Jinyan, a doctor, I usually see a doctor at his place."

Zhao Xinde smiled at the side of his glasses, looking a little yin. He held out his hand to Lin Jinyan and said in a friendly manner, "Dr. Lin is good, his surname is Zhao, and he is the assistant of Mr. Chu's friend." It goes without saying who Mr. Chu's friend is.

Lin Jinyan didn't like Zheng Zheng very much, and he felt that Zheng Zheng was difficult to say a word, and he didn't have any good feelings for Zhao Xinde, who was playing for the tiger, and shook hands with Zhao Xinde perfunctorily: "Do you want to go to the meeting?" This will be a lot of construction, where to sit?

Zhao Xinde smiled: "My company is still busy, I will stay soon, that is, I still have two tasks to complete."

Chu Xiaoyou didn't know anything about the-for-tat confrontation between the two of them, but as soon as Zhao Xinde said the task, he was shocked and looked at Zhao Xinde warily: "What else is there about Assistant Zhao?" 

Zhao Xinde was amused in his heart, Mr. Zheng was so attentive that everyone could not ask for it, and as a result, Chu Xiaoyou was regarded as a flood beast, but Mr. Zheng still felt really cute.