Chapter 38: Marriage Contract (5)

"What do you mean?" Chu Xiaoyou was shocked, what is the old lady who wants Chu Dingding?

But Chu Xiaomu did not speak again, and stood there steadily waiting for Chu Xiaoyou to open the door for him.

Chu Xiaoyou's teeth itched, he finally knew why Cixi used Chu Xiaomu against him, this child looked gloomy, but in fact very smart.

After thinking about it, Chu Xiaoyou still did not call Lin Jinyan, and also ordered his aunt and bodyguard not to stay in the living room, and stood at the door waiting for Chu Xiaomu to go upstairs.

Chu Xiaomu changed his clothes today, and also cut the sea that covered his eyes, the whole person looked refreshing a lot, but his exposed eyes were even more lifeless and annoying.

Chu Xiaoyou frowned: "What about Zheng Guoliang?" He didn't send you here?

Chu Xiaomu looked down and changed his shoes: "I don't know, I wasn't at home last night... Your grandmother asked me to take two pictures of my nephew.

Chu Xiaoyu was instantly alert: "So simple?

Chu Xiaomu glanced at him, "Maybe you have to do infiltration operations."

He said very carelessly, his eyes looked at the living room, Mr. Zheng's apartment is not as simple and severe as Cixi's, nor is it more gorgeous and noble than Zheng Guoliang's, but it is very homely and has the smell of fireworks.

Chu Xiaomu couldn't say anything in his eyes: "Now I also tell you what I'm here to do, let me take a picture?" 

"Don't let me! You tell the old lady that Chu Dingding is my son, and no one should try to grab it. Hearing

Chu Xiaoyou's such a big reaction, Chu Xiaomu's dead fish eyes finally looked at him. Chu Xiaoyou's courage is a little small, others look at him like this, he must have hair in his heart, but he is not afraid of Chu Xiaomu.

Chu Xiaomu finally spoke: "I promised the old woman that the condition was just to learn something, and I didn't have to ask for food to live in the future, and by the way, I compared with you who is the material for reading." By the way, I took the test this morning and said I could start in junior high school.

Chu Xiaoyou was a little frightened: "Old lady? "

Your grandmother." Chu Xiaomu said.

Chu Xiaoyou didn't speak, he didn't know why Chu Xiaomu said this, compared with him to study?

Chu Xiaoyu is not a genius, he learns to talk late, the reason why he learns well in the later stage is because he is not accepted by his friends around him, and he puts unlimited energy into limited learning, picking up lights every night to read.

If Chu Xiaomu really wanted to rely on this to hit him, Chu Xiaoyou would not be too frustrated, even if he was a little frustrated, there were so many geniuses in this world, he would not have to compare with others.

The one who was really grumpy was Chu Xiaomu.

What a person does not get, the more he often wants something.

Chu Xiaomu probably guessed what Chu Xiaoyou was thinking, and he was a little embarrassed in his heart, but his tone was still as bad as ever: "That old woman said that when I funded me to become an adult, but she could even send my mother out of the door to die, I don't believe her."

"So, I'm not going to help her deal with you, and I'm not going to help her grab anything, but you're going to have to cooperate with me too."

Chu Xiaoyou was stunned: "What do you mean?"