Chapter 49: Marriage Contract (16)

Zheng Guodong is dead.

With his death, all the cases came to an end, and the news media passed without even touching the wind. Zheng Zheng became the new head of the Zheng Group, and Mrs. Zheng closed the door to thank guests and ordered that there was no need to go to the New Year.

Zheng Zheng maintained the rhythm of his previous work.

Because the Zheng Guodong incident was not exposed, Zheng's stock price did not fluctuate, coupled with the existence of Zheng Zheng, Zheng Guodong's death was like a breeze, only to set off ripples in his family's heart.

The old lady did a paternity test for the illegitimate child, and the result was not in line, and the old lady had no idea at all, and opened a Buddhist hall at home to chant.

Before the New Year, Zheng Zheng decided to bring Chu Xiaomu back for the New Year.

Chu Xiaoyou agreed.

The two went to Zheng Guoliang's house together to pick up people, and Chu Xiaoyu still went to visit uncle for the first time and specially bought a lot of things. As a result, it was Chu Xiaomu who opened the door, and when he saw the two of them, he said lightly, "I don't want to live with you."

Chu Xiaoyou: ...

"What about Zheng Guoliang?" Mr. Zheng asked.

"In the kitchen." Chu Xiaomu said and took them inside, and said in a casual tone, "I'll go make tea."

Chu Xiaoyou let Mr. Zheng sit well, and he followed Chu Xiaomu into the kitchen, but he saw Zheng Guoliang, who was comparing with Taomi Shui, and Chu Xiaoyou exclaimed: "Are you not stealing food in the kitchen?"

Zheng Guoliang rolled up his sleeves, his arms were wet, and his face was bitter: "I blame your brother, saying that I don't want to eat takeout."

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Chu Xiaomu and said in his heart that this guy was really powerful, and actually got the playboy to wash his hands at home.

Chu Xiaoyu coughed, "Mr. Zheng is also here, you go talk to him, I have something to tell Xiaomu."

Chu Xiaoyou felt that Zheng Guoliang must be grateful for him saying this, and then threw away the pot and left. As a result, the uncle looked at him with instant vigilance: "You call Xiaomu so affectionate?" Are you trying to take him? Chu Xiaoyu was

inexplicable: "Yes, he is..."

"No!" Zheng Guoliang quickly interrupted him, and his eyes were bitter: "This is my hostage, you can't take it with you."

Chu Xiaoyou black question mark emoji: "No, you don't think Empress Dowager Cixi will really give you shares, right?" I know it's impossible.

Zheng Guoliang: "It's not like that at all, this is what the brother-in-law knows!" Which wife and slave can offend the brother-in-law? He promised me that as long as he was here in the future, Zheng Zheng would not be able to bully me, and I paid him 200,000 yuan for protection! Chu Xiaoyou'sheart ached, and he looked at Chu Xiaomu: "You took his two hundred thousand?"

Chu Xiaomu nodded, "I only accepted the previous paragraph."

"Back off!" What a mess, Chu Xiaoyou is now too suspicious of Zheng Guoliang's IQ, he can't figure out Mr. Zheng, how can this guy think that Mr. Zheng will hinder him from tossing these two goods?

Zheng Guoliang swore an oath and pulled Chu Xiaomu's arm to hide the person behind him and not let people go.

Chu Xiaomu's life in this half year is not a problem, people are growing taller, their faces are much better, their faces are clean and handsome, their limbs are slender, and they are really a small fresh meat handsome man.

He looked at Zheng Guoliang, and then at Chu Xiaoyou, who just wanted to speak, and Zheng Zheng suddenly came.

Mr. Zheng said lightly, "Xiaomu, let's go to the study and talk."

Chu Xiaomu snorted, broke free of Zheng Guoliang, and took the lead without even turning his head back.

Mr. Zheng looked at Chu Xiaoyou and coldly blinked at Zheng Guoliang before moving his feet to the study.

After the two left, the kitchen was quiet for a second.

Zheng Guoliang scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks, stretched out his head to look at the closed study door, turned around and whispered to Chu Xiaoyou: "Aren't you curious?" Let's go listen?

Chu Xiaoyu was actually itchy in his heart, but it was not good to eavesdrop, and he had some hesitations in his heart.

Zheng Guoliang didn't care about three seven twenty-one, he really felt that Chu Xiaomu could help him block Zheng Zheng, these two people were just as terrible, there must be something unique.

Watching Zheng Guoliang creep toward the study, Chu Xiaoyou couldn't help but be curious, and the two humans with kittens approached the door, and Zheng Guoliang whispered, "I didn't do sound insulation."

Chu Xiaoyu thought the same, a playboy has a secret.

The two were talking in the room, but they were not speaking very loudly. Chu Xiaoyu could only listen vaguely.

Mr. Zheng seemed to say, "I left you because you are Xiao You's only relative, and in this family, except for me, you will only help him."

Chu Xiaomu, but with his usual demeanor, replied in a cold voice, "I left you because you are my brother's wife, otherwise why would I agree to a person whose father wanted to kill him as my sister-in-law?"

Zheng Guoliang burst out laughing, he actually heard Zheng Zheng being called sister-in-law!

He gave Chu Xiaoyou a thumbs up.

Chu Xiaoyu's eyes lit up, and he raised his lips silly.

Inside, Zheng Zheng suddenly lowered his voice: "Does that matter have anything to do with you?"

Chu Xiaomu's face did not change color: "No, how can you not doubt your own family members?" For example, the old lady, maybe she saw that we were going to find Out Zheng Guodong, afraid of affecting your company's stock, so she treated her son as an outcast?

"Or would that ghost thing be going to chant the Buddha?" Did she really love her son so much, or was she afraid of a ghost knocking on the door in the middle of the night? 

Zheng Zheng looked at Chu Xiaomu quietly.

Chu Xiaomu sneered.

The real answer is forever buried in the ground, maybe chu Xiaomu, maybe it is really the Zheng family who let Zheng Guodong die early in order to save his big family.

Zheng Zheng asked lightly, "You don't go home with us?"

Chu Xiaomu stiffened, "Xiao You and I are not suitable to stay together."

Chu Xiaoyu heard this outside the door, and he couldn't shake his head for a while.

Mr. Zheng did not want to stay and eat the big meal cooked by Zheng Guoliang, but still let Chu Xiaoyou and Chu Xiaomu stay longer. In fact, although the city is large, it is still easy to meet, and Chu Xiaoyu is sad that he can't bring back Chu Xiaomu.

Chu Xiaomu grew up too fast.

In the evening, Chu Xiaoyou was finally willing to go back. Chu Xiaomu rarely laughed at him without sneering, and personally sent guests himself.

When he got to the elevator entrance, Chu Xiaoyou was still not at ease: "Xiao mu, if you want to come back and call me at any time, don't follow the uncle to learn his set, the spy should not do it, danger..."

Chu Xiaomu looked at Chu Xiaoyou, suddenly leaned over and hugged him, and the dead fish had a little brilliance in his eyes: "Brother, if you can, I don't want to be born."

Chu Xiaoyou cried all the way home.

The kitten loves to be clean, he cried and gave himself a bath, and when he came out, his face was red, his nose was red, even the corners of his eyes were red, and it was full of water.

Zheng Zheng sighed and let him sleep next to him while crying and wiping his nose.

Chu Xiaoyu cried for a long time, and felt particularly embarrassed, and the kitten shyly hid in Mr. Zheng's arms: "Let's sleep?"

Mr. Zheng kissed him: "I will sleep with you, but I will read the documents first."

Chu Xiaoyu snorted, and the people around him still had light to give him a sense of security, so that Chu Xiaoyu quickly fell asleep.

Snow was falling outside.

In the middle of the night, Mr. Zheng went to see the top of Chu Ding, and then came back to drill into the bed with a little coolness, Chu Xiaoyou moved uneasily, opened his eyes: "Zheng Zheng, come and hold, hold it warm."

Mr. Zheng laughed, leaned into his ear and said, "Well."