Chapter 28: The Wife Count (8)

Chu Xiaoyou is afraid of people, so the bodyguard has not entered this door at all in the past few days, and even what is usually the owner of the gold goes out to get it, but now Chu Xiaoyu can't manage so much.

His mobile phone was still controlled by the gold lord, and Chu Xiaoyu was confused, hunched his back toward the door, while calling for bodyguards to come in.

The outsider seemed to be startled, pushed open the door to see Chu Xiao walking towards the door, and Da Hanzi hurriedly said, "Mr. Chu, what's wrong?"

Chu Xiaoyou shook his head: "Can you borrow your phone?"

The bodyguard took out his mobile phone and looked at Chu Xiaoyou with an embarrassed face: "Mr. Chu, or will you lie back first?"

Chu Xiaoyou glanced at him, the cat's claws flew quickly from the bodyguard's mobile phone, lowered his head and hands to stroke the number of the gold lord in his memory, and came from the opposite side, "Beep... Honk...... The long bell sound of "beep" was automatically hung up again.

Something went wrong, something must have happened.

Chu Xiaoyu felt that his head was a little dizzy, and his hands controlled the key to quickly repeat, this time he did not put the mobile phone to his ear, but stared at the four words "calling" on the screen deadly.

Suddenly, the screen shows that it is connected.

Chu Xiaoyou hurriedly put the headphones to his ears, and his eyes were anxious: "Mr. Zheng! "

There was a pause: "Xiao You?"

Chu Xiaoyou snorted, "It's me, what happened to Mr. Zheng at the top, why haven't you come back?"

The gold lord was silent for a moment: "I will come back immediately."

Chu Xiaoyou really couldn't help it, and if he didn't let him see his son, he would really go crazy, and for the first time he blushed at the gold lord and got angry: "You don't have to come up, I'll come down!"

The gold lord only said two words: "Wait for me."

Chu Xiaoyou completely ignored the gold lord, and because he was not good at explaining his recklessness, he bowed to the man when he returned the phone to the bodyguard: "Thank you." 

The bodyguard was suddenly confused, and looked at Chu Xiaoyou with a strange face.

Chu Xiaoyu would not be in the mood to pay attention to what others thought of him, so he subconsciously wrapped his coat tightly and walked out in a hospital gown on the lower half of his body. The bodyguard reached out in front of him in fright: "Mr. Chu, you can't go out." "

Chu Xiaoyou revealed the sharp claws of the little cat.

At this time, the mobile phone that the bodyguard was still holding in his hand suddenly rang, he took a look, it was the number that Chu Xiaoyou had just passed, and the bodyguard hurriedly held the phone to Chu Xiaoyou with both hands: "It's Brother Zheng, Brother Zheng!" "

Chu Xiaoyou pursed his lips, or picked up the phone.

The owner clearly knew that it was he who answered the phone and said directly: "Just when I went downstairs, the top of the top vomited blood." "

Chu Xiaoyou's tears came out.

The voice of the lord of gold is as serious and cold as his people: "He was born with lung problems and heart problems, because it was less than a month, some organs were not growing well, and he suddenly vomited blood, so I didn't come back in time to inform you." "

Chu Xiaoyu wanted to speak, but he let out a whining cry.

"He's on a ventilator." The Golden Lord said slowly, "Xiao You, do you know what kind of signs are on the ventilator?" "