Chapter 13: Breakup Count (13)

The characters are all grinded to death, and it is not interesting to play anymore. Chu Xiaoyou turned off the computer, packed up the notebook, and looked at the phone with uneasy eyes.

Should I call The King to ask about the situation? A strict personality like the gold lord will not let him run out at home to find the canary canary, so he should have something to do.

But the lord told him that he would wait for him to come home.

Chu Xiaoyu sat sullenly for a while, began to doze off, seeing that the time was already 12:30, Chu Xiaoyu's cat eyes could not be opened, he lay on the computer desk in the study, one hand groped for the mobile phone, half open eyes to look at it.

I want the lord to go home.

Still the phone number.

Before the call, he even thought of an excuse, and if the owner just forgot about him, then he would ask the owner which room he slept in today.

Excuse perfect√

Chu Xiaoyou dialed the mobile phone, which "beeped" twice, and was connected.

Chu Xiaoyou tried his best to pretend that nothing had happened and shouted, "Mr. Zheng." 

"Who are you?" The person answering the phone over there was a whirring voice.

Chu Xiaoyou was shocked, all of a sudden what drowsiness flew out, thinking that this would not be the new favorite of the gold lord, so he got his mobile phone in his hand? The gold lord will not be!

Feeling a little unhappy in his heart, Chu Xiaoyu stubbornly said: "I am looking for Mr. Zheng." "Looking for Zheng Zheng in the middle of the night?" There was obviously interest over there.

Among the people Chu Xiaoyou met, this is still the first one called the full name of the golden lord, thinking that the golden lord is home today, Chu Xiaoyu filtered all the Zheng family members he knew in his heart, and then associated with the tone of this gossip, knowing who was on the other side.

Zheng Guoliang, the uncle of the gold lord.

Although Zheng Guoliang's name is full of the characteristics of the previous generation, and he is the cousin of the gold lord, in fact, the actual age is 3 years younger than the gold lord, and he is a well-known clumsy disciple, an entertainment version of the regular customer, and a guest of the big star family.

Because his girlfriend changed too diligently, Chu Xiaoyu often saw him on entertainment news and was very impressed by his slightly mean face.

Knowing the identity of the other party, Chu Xiaoyou became nervous, but the tone was not hostile: "I have something to do with Mr. Zheng, is it convenient for him to answer the phone?" "The other side is very crisp." Inconvenience. "

"...... Can you ask him what he's doing? The other party was

more crisp: "The important affairs of the imperial court cannot be asked."

Chu Xiaoyou was satisfied, and this Zheng Guoliang was unreliable and unreliable. Biting his lip, Chu Xiaoyou said, "Then can you talk to Mr. Zheng?" I didn't wait for him anymore and went to sleep first.

 Over there, Zheng Guoliang was still wondering what it meant to not wait for him to sleep first, and Chu Xiaoyou hung up the phone.

He sullenly walked out of the study, jumping around the room like a kitten, touching the west, and looking at everything curiously, making sure that the owner of the gold would not really call back before returning to the room.

Because he was really a little sleepy, Chu Xiaoyou was lazy in everything, took a shower slowly, and then slept on the bed of the golden lord.

After all, it was a strange environment, Chu Xiaoyu still thought that he would not be able to sleep, but he did not know whether he was pregnant and sleepy, and he fell asleep in the golden main bed for less than 10 minutes.