Chapter 11: Breakup Count (11)

Trying to understand that someone wanted to harm Chu Xiaoyou, Lin Jinyan turned around and wanted to go to the ward, but was grabbed by Zhao Xinde's arm.

"What are you doing?" Lin Closely stared at him.

Zhao Xinde was helpless, spreading his hands to show harmlessness: "What are you going to do?"

"Of course, it is to tell Xiao You..." Thinking of this, it is useless to tell Chu Xiao You now, Lin Jinyan closed his mouth and stared at Zhao Xinde with deep eyes: "Xiao You has no wrongs and no revenge with people, and being killed by people must be related to Zheng Zheng."

This matter was very obvious, Zhao Xinde smiled: "Then why do you go in, because it is too dangerous to separate them?"

Lin Jinyan choked for a moment, he didn't know what to do when he went in, but he couldn't wait.

Zhao Xinde sighed: "This door is not something we can enter if we want to..."

"What do you mean?" Lin Jinyan frowned.

In Zhao Xinde's view, Zheng Zheng's failure to imprison Chu Xiaoyou again was already the best result, and it was impossible for them to see Chu Xiaoyu today.

But this can not be said, Zhao Xinde gentle and elegant smile: "Now the most important thing is to stabilize Chu Xiaoyou, what if this kind of thing leaves sequelae?" Many people who have experienced car accidents have stress disorders, and even dare not take the car for a lifetime, you know more about this than I do? 

Lin Was silent.

Brother Zhao Xinde fished over Lin Jinyan's shoulder and smiled: "You can rest assured, Mr. Zheng will handle it, let's still go and see the perpetrator, you also say to the hospital, no matter what, you must save him, I think he will definitely not be able to stop the move." <

Lin Jinyan looked at Chu Xiaoyou's hospital room uneasily, but was still taken away by Zhao Xindra.

Zheng Zheng's thoughts are consistent with Zhao Xinde, and the most important thing now is to appease Chu Xiaoyou and not let him leave a psychological shadow. Therefore, he was furious and eager to press Chu Xiaoyu down to his body. The teacher made him dare not go out again, but he did not have a seizure at all in front of Chu Xiaoyou, and he had to pretend to be a good husband.

In the empty ward, Chu Xiaoyou sat on the lap of the golden lord and cried darkly, the crystal tears fell one drop after another, and the golden lord hugged him calmly for a while, and said softly: "Cat and cat, let me see if there is any injury?"

Chu Xiaoyou did not resist.

He felt that today's gold lord was very gentle, unusually gentle.

The gold lord personally helped to take off the clothes, Chu Xiaoyou's whole body was hidden in his arms, the first thing that was exposed was the neck, where there was only the kiss left by the gold lord. Trace, wait until the gold lord took off the last shirt for him, Chu Xiaoyu felt the cold air, and couldn't help but push back, the gold lord smiled slightly, and kissed him affectionately.

Chu Xiaoyou is as well-behaved as a little milk cat, and thinks that Mr. Zheng is so sweet today.

Xiao You, like a little doll, allowed the gold lord to carefully examine every part of his body.

How can the injury test be like this!

Chu Xiaoyu was afraid of an accident, and with a red face to destroy the atmosphere, he said, "I just touched the urinal pot and didn't wash my hands." The gold lord was

funny, and the pure black eyes looked at Chu Xiaoyou, not only did not abandon it, but spoiled him: "Then how about we wash our hands for the cats and cats?"