Chapter 47: Marriage Contract (14)

Chu Xiaoyu wanted to fly back immediately, but he didn't know what he should say to Chu Xiaomu, and what his attitude should be natural.

He was nervous.

Mr. Zheng also did not let him go back, saying that the murderer of the car accident had already caught the clue and asked him to go to Lin Jinyan.

Chu Xiaoyou knew how Mr. Zheng had let him out so easily, and his heart was a little astringent, but Mr. Zheng must have his reason for doing so, and if the murderer was really Mr. Zheng's father, he was really not easy to deal with there.

Chu Xiaoyou went from the welfare home to Lin Jinyan's house unhappily, and the bodyguard had been bored outside the welfare home for half a month, even if it was a transfer task, he was excited, and Chu Xiaoyu's small face was more and more lonely.

After being delivered to the location, the bodyguard accompanied him to the elevator and continued to be a transparent person.

Lin Jinyan gave Chu Xiaoyou a good table of dishes, heard the doorbell run quickly to the door, only to open the door and see the listless kitten, he frowned: "What's wrong?" Chu Xiaoyu wanted to cry.

Over there, Lin Jinzhizhi stuck out his head from the kitchen and said joyfully, "Xiao You's coming, hurry up, hurry up, hurry up."

Chu Xiao replied in a melodious voice, and he lowered his shoulder uncomfortably. Lin Jinyan looked at him, and after all, he didn't say anything, just led him to the house.

This house Chu Xiaoyu lived for a while, but now it is completely different from the arrangement of Lin Jinyan, plus his own tidy house, how to have some life atmosphere, and now there is still a quilt on the sofa.

Chu Xiaoyu frowned and asked, "Uncle Lin, are you still sleeping in the living room?" Lin Didn't

reply, "No, that's where your Uncle Lin slept."

Chu Xiaoyou was led to sit on the dining table by him, and said absently: "Uncle Lin doesn't live next door, why does he sleep on the sofa here?"

Lin said recently: "He watched a ball game here in the middle of the night last night and fell asleep."

Chu Xiaoyou Oh, in the kitchen Lin Jinzhi let Lin Jinyan go to call his son to eat, Lin Jinyan frowned: "This Lin laughs, play games all day long, Xiao You, you have to manage the top of Chu Ding in the future, don't let him face the mobile phone all day long."

Chu Xiaoyou sighed again, thinking that Lin Jinyan and Lin Jinzhi were like a family very good.

No, the brothers were originally one person.

Chu Xiaoyou had envied his brothers, he didn't want to be so close to Chu Xiaomu, but it was always good to have relatives who trusted and supported each other at the end of life.

Lin Jinyan went to the next door and shouted Lin Xiao, the child did not see the growth of much taller for most of half a year, the little monkey was still a thief with rat eyes, and when he saw Chu Xiaoyou, he immediately said: "Pretty brother!"

Chu Xiaoyu hurriedly revealed a smile: "Smile well." 

Lin Xiao's mobile phone is still holding an iPad, this will not want this thing, rush to Chu Xiaoyou to sit down, a pair of round and slippery eyes staring at Chu Xiaoyou, up and down to appreciate: "Pretty brother is really getting more and more beautiful, in the future when I am my wife, right?"

Lin Jinyan gave his head a melon: "Nonsense, go to the rice."

Lin smiled and was full of grievances, but he did not dare to resist Lin Jinyan, and he looked at Chu Xiaoyou reluctantly: "Pretty brother, you wait for me, I will give you rice, a big bowl of rice." When