Chapter 17: Wife Pursuit (2)

Zheng Zheng flew over with his men and horses, and a group of 8 iron-blooded men who had served as soldiers stood guard at the entrance of the bus at the station.

This will come to the end of the year, many people go home for the New Year, and petty thieves are also active, but the habitual thieves are afraid to see such a few iron-blooded real men standing guard, and the crime rate has dropped rapidly.

But they pestle for a day, the police also had to come over and beat the side drum, and one of them innocently said, "We are here to pick up people, we really don't do anything, good people!"

Several are veterans of the army, and they are also bodyguard companies, and although the police are inexplicable, they are standing and waiting for people not to break the law.

On the third day, Chu Xiaoyou's car finally arrived.

The crowd looked at the slowly approaching passenger car, tearful as if they were looking at the savior.

4 of them were chu xiaoyou's bodyguards in the secret after the car accident, but chu xiaoyu escaped too suddenly, originally they were watching Chu Xiaoyu go home, Zheng Zheng himself was still walking home, and the result was that people ran under their eyes.

It is not easy to find people, especially in China, which accounts for 1/15 of the world's land area.

Some of them haven't slept for two or three days, and some of them sleep for an hour or two a day, but Zheng Zheng is more powerful than them, staring at every step of Chu Xiaoyou, the company has more things, and the mental and physical bodies have reached the brink of collapse.

This time we must find Chu Xiaoyou.

Slipping away under the nose will never happen again!

Several people were full of confidence, watching the long-distance bus drive into the entrance door, according to their observation, the buses here are at the entrance to let guests get off, so they will stay here.

They looked carefully at everyone who came down.

The first guy came down and took a kid with him.

The second is a couple.

......

Eight pairs of eyes, including Zheng Zheng himself, were all staring at the exit of the car, but Chu Xiaoyou did not appear for a long time, and the iron-blooded men gradually had a bad feeling in their hearts, and when the car was empty, Zheng Zheng's long legs collapsed on the car.

Except for the driver, there was no one inside, only melon seed shells on the ground.

Zheng Zheng's face turned blue.

The iron-blooded men saw Zheng Zheng's movements, one person handed a cigarette to the driver and said good words, and the others began to search for a full car, almost dismantling the engines of others, and did not see a single hair of Chu Xiaoyou.

Zheng Zheng asked the driver: "Has anyone got off the bus halfway?" After being looked at by Zheng Zheng, the driver's calf trembled: "Yes and yes!" There are two men down!

Zheng Zheng held his breath: Chu Xiaoyu actually learned to shed the shell of the golden cicada? He really underestimated this cat.

The crowd froze, and the leading bodyguard's mobile phone suddenly rang, and he took it out to answer for a while, feeling dizzy.

The news was that he was going to die.

But this matter had to be reported to Zheng Zheng, and the man ran a few steps forward, his eyes flashed and said, "Brother Zheng, there is a situation on Mr. Chu's side."