Chapter 45: Marriage Contract Counting (12)

Zheng Guoliang was frightened by Chu Xiaoyou's enthusiasm, and he was just talking about the case: "What are you doing?" We only need to review the qualifications for this kind of thing, and we don't need you to go. Zheng Guoliang was frightened by Chu Xiaoyou's enthusiasm, and he had only said a case: "What do you do? We only have to review the qualifications, we don't need you to go. "

Chu Xiaoyu sighed, thinking that he was also right, he could not handle things alone on the first day: "Can you take me to the audit qualifications?"

Chu Xiaoyu sighed and thought to himself, he couldn't handle things alone on the first day: "Can the audit qualification take me?" " Zheng Guoliang thought about it, and after a while he wanted to see it for himself, so it should be no problem: "Okay, I'll go after a sip of coffee."

Chu Xiaoyu nodded, "What kind of child is that?" Zheng Guoliang thought about it, and he wanted to see it for himself later, so it should be no problem: "Okay, I'll go when I have a sip of coffee."

Zheng Guoliang handed him the application documents: "You see for yourself, his name is Wu Jintong, he is now three months old, and he has tested positive for methamphetamine ingredients."

Chu Xiaoyou nodded, "What kind of child is that?" " Chu Xiaoyu did not understand: "What is A and what is positive?" 

"It's methamphetamine." Zheng Guoliang frowned rarely and said: "When this baby was found by the police two days ago, his mother was taking drugs, while taking drugs and still feeding him, the degree of extravagance in the scene, sigh, when the child was sent to the hospital for rescue, it was acute poisoning, and now it has not eased up." Chu Xiaoyu was Zheng Guoliang handed him the application documents: "You see for yourself, the name is Wu Zhaotong, now three months old, and the methamphetamine component is positive." " a little confused: "What do you mean?" 

"It's Chu Xiaoyu did not understand: "What is A and what is positive?" " now that this child has a pair of breast milk... In other words, there is a phenomenon of drug addiction, but his body cannot afford this thing, and he faces the situation of dying at any time.

 "What a fucking motherfucker! Are we all given in vain? Chu Xiaoyou's eyes were red, and he remembered that when he was a child, the kitten was trembling with anger, and he was eager to bite the woman. "It's methamphetamine." Zheng Guoliang frowned and said: "When this baby was found by the police two days ago, his mother was taking drugs, and while taking drugs, she was still feeding him, and the degree of arrogance in the scene was amazing, when the child was sent to the hospital, it was rescued, it was acute poisoning, and now it has not been alleviated." 

Zheng Guoliang was startled by his sword-rattling expression, and nodded his head in horror, saying, "Be well, Daddy, you take the baby with you."

Chu Xiaoyou was a little confused: "What do you mean?" " Chu Xiaoyu took a deep breath and felt that he was not overreacting and not suitable for the workplace, but this matter was really too much.

Zheng Guoliang drove, and the two soon arrived at the public hospital. Zheng Guoliang said that his friend picked them up at the elevator door and saw Zheng Guoliang politely called Out Guoliang. "It's now that this child has a pair of breast milk... In other words, there is a phenomenon of drug addiction, but his body cannot afford this thing, and he is facing the situation of death at any time. "

Chu Xiaoyou had never seen Zheng Guoliang have such a serious friend, and couldn't help but look at it twice.

The man, plainclothes, smiled at Chu Xiaoyu and said, "Hello, my name is Lei Yan, I haven't seen you?"

Chu Xiaoyou did not open his mouth, Zheng Guoliang immediately hooked up with people and snatched the conversation: "This is our new arrival, let's go to see the child first, how is the child?" "It's still in the isolation unit, and we keep everything about him very secret, so there's