Chapter 33: The Wife Count (13)

Chu Xiaoyou grew up, completely different from huang Jialan's imagination of inferior and cowardly children, and the look in his eyes seemed to be eager to kill them. Huang Jialan immediately hugged Chu Xiaomu nervously, "What are you going to talk to him about?" "

"I tell you, your brother is not yet an adult, you are his only relative, what do your classmates think of you when you abandon him?" Huang Jialan was already a little panicked, the reinforcements on the other side could not be delayed, she could only talk nonsense.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at Huang Jialan protecting Chu Xiaomu and completely understood her meaning: "You want to threaten me with my reading?" Huang Jialan I tell you, I am afraid of everything else, but only you and I will not make a little compromise, concessions, even if I let me die, I will also die with you! "

Huang Jialan was fierce in his heart, pushed Chu Xiaomu away, and the whole person fell out of the car door upside down and fell to the ground, the two bodyguards on the side of the door frowned to pull her, but Huang Jialan cried and howled, and stomped on the ground with his legs facing the sky, and even the two big men took tens of seconds to lift her up.

Huang Jialan also howled: "Hit someone, who gave me a police report, this group of people are murderers!"

This will be the end of class time, plus Chu Xiaoyou's classmates, the door of the teaching building has been crowded with many people, and there are several teachers.

The two bodyguards were coldly about to throw her into the car, but Chu Xiaoyu had already come down, coldly looking at Huang Jialan: "Let her go, let her be depressed." "

The bodyguard looked at the gold lord with difficulty, but the gold lord nodded faintly.

As soon as the bodyguard let go, Huang Jialan sat on the ground and cried and howled, this was her way of dealing with the village secretaries in the village who bullied their families, and this method was easy to use everywhere.

But Chu Xiaoyu was expressionless, or he could no longer make an expression, his whole body was trembling, and his eyes were fixed on the woman lying on the ground.

At that point, Chu Xiaomu suddenly stepped out of the car, his hands clenched into fists, and looked down at his mother: "Mom, you get up."

Huang Jialan howled, "My son, why are you so miserable, my brother doesn't want us when he is admitted to college, how can you do it... All blame mom, all blame mom..."

Chu Xiaomu, a thirteen or fourteen-year-old teenager, still no one would be happy to see his mother like this, looked around at the people who pointed at them, and then bit his lip and walked towards Chu Xiaoyou.

"I'll talk to you."

Chu Xiaoyou was originally staring at Huang Jialan, and when he retracted his gaze, his eyes were still filled with hatred, but he was much calmer towards Chu Xiaomu: "Okay, get in the car and talk."

The two brothers were not tall, the food that life gave them was lacking, chu Xiaoyou was much better off these days, but Chu Xiaomu was yellow and skinny.

If not, he should have been a little more angry.

The bodyguards were emptied, and the two brothers closed the door and sat in the back seat, neither of them looking, and two similar faces were written with alienation.

Chu Xiaomu said, "I don't want to follow you."

Chu Xiaoyu didn't say a word, and he didn't want to see Chu Xiaomu, only that he couldn't say vicious words to people other than Huang Chenglan.

Chu Xiaomu looked at Chu Xiaoyou's face, and there was no emotion on the face of the young Chen Sen: "Are you pleasing me and hating me, but it doesn't matter, I hate you."