Chapter 55: The Flower of Takayama VS Yan'er Bad (Part 2)

Chu Dingding was unconscious after going to school, the reason is not that he is not excellent and disobedient, but that he has too many suitors, fortunately Zheng Zheng is closely protective of him, otherwise there may be perversion.

As he entered high school, the situation became more and more frightening.

The top of the teenager Chu top has grown, slender figure, beautiful face, good grades, good family lineage, although the personality is cold, but it seems to have a unique flavor, even a glance of indifference, all make people feel excited.

His admirers are both men and women, and once they are pinched, it is a big drama, making the school unbearable.

Zheng Chu was most distressed about this matter, he had witnessed a girl confessing to her brother when he was a child and not writing a blood book, although Zheng Chu's personality was a bit of an asshole, but he was also frightened when he saw blood at a young age.

As a child who was brought up by Chu Dingding, Zheng Chu was very concerned about his brother and stared very closely, and he vowed that he would never let terrible people mix into the suitors.

Recently, his informant came to report that a lewd uncle had his eye on his brother, and Zheng Chu's little bastard had itchy teeth, and he found a bunch of people to block the lewd man and beat him up.

Unexpectedly, the two brothers went out to walk the dog and came back on this day, and the middle-aged man was actually bold enough to chase after the door.

Zheng Chu's face darkened, he and the middle-aged pervert knew each other, looking at the man with the wound on his face when his clothes were not neat, Zheng Chu really regretted that he did not beat him to death at that time. The child's clear eyes stared at the pervert, although he was still a junior high school student, but he was already tall and tall, and he looked very imposing.

The man's glowing green eyes stared excitedly at the top of the chu.

Chu Dingding frowned, pulled Zheng Chu over and said, "Let's go home."

Zheng Chu responded, and his eyes did not forget to warn the old pervert. The brothers took a few steps, and the old man behind them suddenly ran in front of them: "Zheng Zheng, I came today to tell you something."

 Zheng Chuqi's ears hurt: "Zheng Zheng?

Chu Ding twisted his eyebrows to prevent Zheng Chu from having a seizure, and then frowned at the man whose clothes stinked and scolded: "You go farther." 

The man was scolded by Chu Dingding, not only was he not sad, but his scalp was tingling with excitement, and his two hands seemed to want to grab Chu Dingding, but for a moment and a half he did not dare: "Zheng Zheng, I came to tell you that your brother beat me... I haven't called the police yet! 

Chu Ding's head hair exploded: "What do you mean?" 

The man said: "Zheng Zheng, I am all for you to endure the humiliation and burden, I really like you, you are like my son..."

The old man said and really put his hand out to pull the top of Chu, he probably thought that the two children should be frightened, did not expect That Zheng Chu held a brain of the door, saw that the hands wanted to touch his brother Instant brain blank for a second, It's a kick in a man's stomach.

With a "bang", the old man fell to the ground.

Zheng Chu is usually a rogue, and the beating move is the most negative, hitting the person to the ground after the red-eyed face is stepped on: "Your mother, dare to touch my brother, you fucking find death!"

Chu Dingding frowned, "Don't fight, we'll call the police."

Zheng Chu glanced back at his brother and sneered at the old man: "Send the paralyzed policeman, today Xiao Ye killed him himself!"