Chapter 9: Breakup Count (9)

The gold lord ignored the knocker and raised an eyebrow and asked Chu Xiaoyou: "Disagree?"

Chu Xiaoyou experienced last night, even if he dared to say that he was unwilling, he hesitated.

Outside the door, the cheerful voice of the knocker suddenly sounded: "Mr. Zheng, breakfast has arrived."

 The golden rat can really do it, Chu Xiaoyou thought.

Just as the so-called love enemy is extremely red-eyed when they meet, everyone is raised by a gold lord, how can they knock on his door with the gold lord in the morning? Is this to compete with him for the year-end prize?

Chu Xiaoyou was angry.

The golden lord looked at him, a thick smile appeared in his eyes, and he squeezed Xiao You's ass in a rogue way: "Let's not go." Then he said coldly to the outside, "Wait. The gold lord spoke, and the outside was immediately silent.

Chu Xiaoyou hesitated in his heart.

In fact, he did the mental construction to see the golden canary rat last night, but he was still afraid, going out must be confronted with the golden rat, and he was a soft bun personality result estimated to lose, but if he did not go out, everyone provoked the door, he did not resist it, and there was no man's blood at all.

Yesterday, he was helped by the gold lord to pee on JJ, which has become a great shame in his life. Chu Xiaoyu wants to become a real man even more.

Sooner or later, he will have to pee farther with the gold lord than anyone else (╰_╯)#

The two of them got dressed, and Chu Xiaoyu looked at the gold lord with fixed eyes and said, "Let's go see him." "Tear it off.

The gold lord raised an eyebrow: "Sure?"

Chu Xiaoyu nodded firmly, "Well, seeing him, maybe he can ask for an autograph and sell it for money." The golden lord smiled and grabbed Chu Xiaoyou's tongue and kissed it for a long time before leaning over his ear and saying, "Well, I will give you whatever Xiao you cat wants, all for you."

Chu Xiaoyou rarely wanted to open a yellow cavity, wanted to ask the gold lord to give him all his descendants, and thought about it for fear that he would not be able to bear it, and did not dare to open it. But...... Sure enough, he was damaged by the golden lord, and when he was kissed, he wanted people to pour in with thousands of horses.

The two were ready to go out.

Chu Xiaoyou secretly glanced at the golden lord, after yesterday's punishment PLAY, and three times refused, he felt that the gold lord was actually a terrible point, liked to intimidate him, and would not really do anything to him, after all, the professional ethics of the military were there, and they would not hold the strong bully.

So, he stretched out his arm to the golden lord again, and the poor Baba was spoiled until his flesh hurt: "I hurt, is it good to hold me?" Jin Lord suppressed a smile, and copied Chu Xiaoyou up,

Chu Xiaoyou was really used to being held, proudly put his head on the arm of The Golden Lord, and quietly Mimi looked at the curve of the Golden Lord's chin, suddenly envious.

The gold lord is handsome and manly, if he can become a man like the gold lord, it would be good.

Surgery......

Chu Xiaoyu's heart was sour and sweet, and he buried his head and smelled the faint smell of smoke on the gold lord, and suddenly suspected that he liked the gold lord a little.

All the way to the table, Chu Xiaoyou was placed on the cushioned seat and wrapped his arms around the golden lord like a snake, pulling people to say, "Kiss."