Chapter 34: Marriage Contract Counting (1)

Until he walked out of the hall of the Civil Affairs Bureau and returned to the car, Chu Xiaoyu was still confused.

He was supposed to eat the dragon shrimp with his classmates today, then became a scumbag, and finally became married!

Life is truly unpredictable.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at the red marriage certificate in his hand and was entangled.

People's wedding photos are all beautiful and shiny, but Chu Xiaoyou is wearing the suit jacket of the golden lord, like a poor cat that has been drowned, and comparing it to the gold lord standing next to him, Chu Xiaoyou is heartbroken.

Also inexplicably proud.

Chu Xiaoyou put away the marriage certificate well, and then turned his head and worriedly told the gold lord: "Mr. Zheng, we must not be able to say anything about our marriage, no one can say anything."

The Golden Lord raised an eyebrow: "Huh? "

Saying that it will have a bad impact on you, Chu Xiaoyu still blames himself a little in his heart, he is nothing, but it will be after the tea of the gold lord and other people's homes.

Chu Xiaoyou felt sorry for Lord Jin, opened his arms and said, "Hug."

Lord Jin's heart fluttered a little, and he brushed the tip of Chu Xiaoyou's waist and kissed the tip of his cat's nose.

Today there is a happy event, Chu Xiaoyou went home and explained that he must make more meals, he is usually a person who does not deal with bodyguards, tinkers and milk mothers, and he has not thought about whether to please them, this time from the heart invited them to eat with himself to celebrate.

Of course, celebrating marriage cannot be said_(:3ゝ∠)_

But who can't see it!

The two people abused the dog with affection at the dinner table, although it was not so terrible to feed each other, but the eyes of the golden lord were all wet, and Chu Xiaoyou was full of blush, and when he looked at the golden lord out of the corner of his eye, he immediately removed the cat's eyes, as if he was afraid of being caught and raped.

The brother bing who ate with Mr. Zheng was all tearful inside and felt that he was eating dog food.

After eating the meal, the gold lord happily sealed a large red bag, the atmosphere of the whole scene reached a climax in an instant, the bodyguard brothers did not dare to make a mistake with the gold lord, all around Chu Xiaoyou teased him to say auspicious words, Chu Xiaoyou's happy eyes were shining, rushed up to say thank you to them, and almost shook hands.

The gold lord drove them all away with a black face.

Chu Xiaoyou's face was red with excitement, and he looked at the gold lord and said, "I'll go and call Uncle Lin."

The gold lord smiled and nodded.

The result, of course, was that Lin Jinyan scolded him fiercely.

Chu Xiaoyou did not say the situation of being found by Huang Jialan today, in fact, he felt that he was also shaken, but he was happy now, thinking of the golden lord's heart was sweet: "Uncle Lin, no matter what, I am now Mr. Zheng's legal husband."

Lin Said for half a day, crying and laughing: "I'll come and see you tomorrow, and I'll look at the top." "

"Hmmm!" Chu Xiaoyou was extremely happy, he hadn't seen Lin for a long time, after hanging up the phone, Chu Xiaoyu thought about it, or first went to play with the top king.

The top king had a hard time quieting for an afternoon today, and saw that big daddy was helpless. Chu Xiaoyou really teased him with the hairball again, and the top king looked at him twice sadly, and quietly looked away from meditation.