Chapter 44: Marriage Contract (11)

This charity party is not only a few rich people to play, in order to strive for more space, the party also specially invited a lot of stars to attract heat, and then took the lead in opening channels on the Internet, binding the big rich, no matter how much the netizens donated, the big rich people will randomly bind a sum of money to donate together.

That is to say, netizens donate a dollar, and there may be 1 million enterprise hand gas slag pumped, along with this netizen sent out.

The pool of funds is a large amount, that is, I don't know how much blood these merchants who claim to take out a hundred million in the end can give.

In the car, Chu Xiaoyou asked Mr. Zheng: "Will Uncle Zheng come today?" I happened to talk to him about work.

Zheng Zheng smiled a little: "Will come, tomorrow you follow him to work."

Chu Xiaoyou hey hey laugh, sure enough, these days of spoiled selling cute is good, Mr. Zheng has taken the initiative to pave the way for him, but Zheng Guoliang is now also his boss, in the future can no longer belly slander him, basic respect for the boss.

Chu Xiaoyu secretly made a decision in his heart.

At the dinner party scene, Chu Xiaoyu wanted to make an earth-shattering appearance, and then announced that he had given birth to Mr. Zheng, but he only saw the crystal neon inside in the distance, and his eyes were dizzy.

What a lot of stars! Especially female celebrities wear crystal lamps.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at his black suit and felt that he would have to draw a bag of public makeup before anyone would look at him_(:3ゝ∠)_

But things were not so unfortunate, because of the "rumors" a while ago, Chu Xiaoyu and Zheng Zheng just walked to the door, and many business people looked at them with great interest, with a mysterious smile on their faces.

Chu Xiaoyou nervously hid from Mr. Zheng, but no matter how stupid he was, he knew that these people were laughing at the green grassland above Mr. Zheng's head! Chu Xiaoyu was angry, grabbing the hem of his suit with one hand, ready to speak loudly.

Then these people suddenly stared behind them, Chu Xiaoyou did not react yet, they all "poofed" in unison, even the shadow queen covered his mouth and laughed lightly, and an unsightly brother next to him laughed twice: "Lying grass, lying grass, Zheng Guoliang What the is going on?"

Chu Xiaoyu turned his head, crashed into the eyes is the grass green hair roots, the color is also a little fluorescent, very surprising, very eye-catching, it is simply a normal person can not imagine the color, style.

The green haired monster had a constipated face and looked at Chu Xiaoyou with a grudge: "Daddy~"

Chu Xiaoyu said in his heart that he had just said that he wanted to respect his superiors, but he still couldn't help it: "I don't have a child like you." Zheng Guoliang was

in tears, very dissatisfied to see Zheng Zheng, but he dared to be angry and did not dare to complain, who called him a?

Chu Xiaoyou just looked at zheng guoliang, and decided to stand on Mr. Zheng's side: "Well, you go to the front, and we will follow you in."

Zheng Guoliang took a cool breath: "Niece-in-law, you are really bad and unusual, my fire eyes and golden eyes have not found that you are actually a demon."

Chu Xiaoyou hurried him to leave quickly.

Zheng Guoliang has always been, but this time the play is too much, even the stupid children have shown a smiling expression, but he can not be angry in public, go to the front of others to ask him, Zheng Guoliang also said particularly festively: "I myself want to dye peace green, just rush to my attitude today, you also want to donate more to your brothers, with a check?" One or two?