Chapter 18: Wife Pursuit (3)

As soon as Chu Xiaoyou woke up the next day, he saw Lin Jinyan mopping the floor around his apron.

Chu Xiaoyu couldn't help but blink his eyes, to know that Lin Jinyan's face was arrogant before, and now he actually wore an apron to mop the floor. He hurried to get the second mop, and Lin Closely glanced at him: "You just have to do the next look, don't tire the child."

Chu Xiaoyu obediently followed behind him to make a look, mainly using a dry mop to dry the ground a little: "Uncle Lin and smile?"

Yesterday Lin Xiao was finally ruthlessly moved away by his father, Chu Xiaoyu slept in the guest room, Lin Jinyan slept in his brother's room, and this room has a total of three rooms, which seems to be a bit undersupplied.

Lin Jinyan continued to wipe the table with a rag: "He went out early, one went to work and one went to the nursery... There's porridge steamed buns over there, so let's eat them. 

"Hmm." Chu Xiaoyu was happy to eat steamed buns.

There was a five-story shelf in the living room, mainly for all kinds of miscellaneous things, Lin Jinyan cleaned up layer by layer, and when he reached the fourth floor, he didn't care. Chu Xiaoyou hurriedly stretched out his neck: "Uncle Lin, do you want me to give you a stool?"

"What stool to move?" My brother he'll wipe it when he comes back. Lin Said expressionlessly.

Chu Xiaoyou's mouth of "brother food" was defenseless, crying and crying in his heart, Mom, Uncle Lin cleaning actually cooperated with his brother's tall and short division of labor, if the gold lord did this to him...

Yes, or don't compare, there is no harm without contrast 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Chu Xiaoyou was a little embarrassed, but still nodded, blushed and said, "I especially want to." 

I thought to myself, even to my body that knew the taste.

Lin Jinyan ignored him.

After doing the hygiene, he took off his apron and walked to Chu Xiaoyou to sit down casually, as if inadvertently saying: "My brother is not convenient, let's find another house closer to him."

Chu Xiaoyou also planned so, can't let Lin Jinzhi, the master, sleep in the children's room all the time, right? In fact, he should have moved out alone, but now that he is pregnant and alone at night, he is afraid of being unsafe, and he can only grievance the uncle to borrow his brother.

When he gave birth to the baby, he let Lin Jinyan choose where to live.

He thought about it, buy a house first, and when the child is born, he can mortgage a storefront with a house mortgage, and then repay the loan while doing business, so that he still has emergency money in his hand and can live a stable life.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyu asked Lin Jinyan hopefully: "Is there a suitable real estate nearby?" Anyway, it's here, or I'll buy a house and live in peace. 

Lin Jinyan nodded: "Or, let my brother help inquire, the house price in this county town is only three or four thousand, it should be no problem."

Seeing that Lin Jinyan agreed, Chu Xiaoyou smiled and bent his eyes.

After breakfast, the two of them went to the supermarket together to buy New Year goods, in addition to a lot of red-tong food, Chu Xiaoyou also bought Lin Xiao a toy airplane, a toy car, as well as transformers, excavators, three chickens, and at the end of the day also gave his baby a doll suit.