Chapter 43: Marriage Contract Counting (10)

Chu Xiaoyou was a little unresponsive: "General Green Hair?

Zheng Guoliang was happy: "It's that green grass that lights up his brain."

Chu Xiaoyu was confused for a moment, he was the only one who could make Mr. Zheng wear a green hat, but when did he ever do such a thing: "What are you talking about?"

Zheng Guoliang retorted unhappily: "How can I talk nonsense, what news in this territory I am not the first to know?" When I came back from Binhai City, I heard that someone had taken a picture of your family of three, and they all said that Zheng Zheng was actually with a man with children, not a green grassland on his head?

"But Chu Dingding is also Mr. Zheng's son." Chu Xiao stood up hurriedly.

Zheng Guoliang: "But people don't know." Chu Xiaoyu's eyes carried a fierce light: "Then they are talking nonsense!"

Zheng Guoliang snorted, and the hand brushed his hair: "You called me just for this matter, I am still drinking flower wine Daddy, let's not talk about it."

Chu Xiaoyu hurriedly stopped him: "Don't hang up the phone, I have one more thing, I want to join your foundation to volunteer." Zheng Guoliang's

tone was still with wine, very excited: "Daddy ~ this foundation I am responsible for finding fox friends to pick skins every year, I am in charge of ah, your own husband is the black hand behind it, we all listen to him, he said let you go to work you go!" 

Mr. Zheng is actually behind the foundation... Oh, helmsman?

Mr. Zheng who is busy every day like a gyroscope?

Chu Xiaoyu hung up the phone in doubt, Mr. Zheng was too busy at work to disturb him. Chu Xiaoyu could only go to school first, and he also pushed off the wine of the class leader and rushed home early.

Mr. Zheng would not have returned so early.

Chu Xiaoyou went home and took Chu Dingding to the downstairs for a walk, recently the weather is not so hot, the majority of aunts and aunts interest in fitness came up, three or three adults with children, and walking dogs like teasing them to play.

The neighborhood is always so lively in the evening.

Chu Xiaoyou is also one of them.

But Chu Xiaoyou is a little different, he is young and handsome and beautiful, and the children that the young father holds every time are particularly cute.

Chu Dingding for three months, the retina finally reached a certain level, after seeing the stupid face of the human beings around him, he became more and more disdainful of the humans around him, and everyone he met was Gao Lengfan.

Adults hook up with adults is always slightly difficult, so when Chu Xiaoyu walks, the aunt first says that the baby is so cute, and when Chu Xiaoyu is interested, they will ask how old the little handsome guy is, how he has children so early, how the wife did not come down and so on.

Chu Xiaoyu was not used to it at first, but slowly adapted a little, but a big man was really not interested in their topic, sometimes walking and walking over them, or a person dressed deep with a top of the chu to see the flowers.

Today is the same, but Chu Xiaoyou has been with the children for so long in the community, young and old women are familiar with him, but the routine steps are still the same. After Chu Xiaoyou greeted them, he wanted to go alone, but out of the corner of his eye, Mr. Zheng's car drove in.

Chu Xiaoyu's face was happy, but after all, under the public, he did not call out to Mr. Zheng, but a cat's eye gently stared at Mr. Zheng's car, happily watching it drive forward.