Chapter 56: First Sight

Zheng Zheng was not too careless when he played the bare stick, then the old lady still controlled the company's power, Zheng Zheng should learn every day, should go to work, but he was particularly unhappy to work overtime, and his mentality was similar to that of an employee invited by a BOSS.

Zheng Zheng is also not interested in business, although he is a cutting-edge cargo from the regular military academy, he loves to be a rough hanzi, a special soldier, and plays with mud and metal on his camouflage uniform all year round.

But people who fall in love are different.

Zheng Zheng and Chu Xiaoyou met for the first time, deliberately cleaned themselves up and then went to the restaurant, although he was full of thoughts about Chu Xiaoyou, but Zheng Zheng would be very concerned about "military and civilian fish water feelings", or plan to have fun and talk about love.

As a result, Chu Xiaoyuren arrived, and the kitten hid in the corner outside the door and snorted, calling the assistant to say that he was afraid.

Zhao Xinde called Zheng Zheng again.

Zheng Zheng was sitting in the private room at the time, and when he heard Chu Xiaoyu say that he was afraid of going black in an instant, he walked to the hall with the action of making a call and paused in front of the glass curtain wall.

He saw Chu Xiaoyou, it was snowing outside, Chu Xiaoyou was wearing a very thick, but there was a cool breath on his body, coupled with fear, Chu Xiaoyou was full of soft silk.

This was a completely small cat, and it was only 18 years old, which was too green and tense, and Zheng Zheng felt that his thing was going to hurt half a life when he entered this kitten, and grabbed his dead son's cry.

Zheng Zheng hung up the phone without saying a word, and then walked towards Chu Xiaoyou.

Chu Xiaoyou was rubbing his ears with his head down, when he suddenly felt a black shadow block the light, and the kitten hurriedly retreated, and his eyes looked at Zheng Zheng uneasily.

Zheng Zheng said, "It's me."

Chu Xiaoyu did not dare to talk to strangers, but he understood the meaning of this, this is his future Mr. Jin Lord. Chu Xiaoyou was a little flustered, he still thought he was an uncle, how could this person be so tall and so young?

Chu Xiaoyu felt that he was going to be frightened: "Zheng, Mr. Zheng?"

Mr. Jin Lord snorted lightly, "What are you afraid of?" Afraid of me you?

Chu Xiaoyu took a breath of cool air in his heart, and he had an understanding of the "Gengzhi" of this Mr. Jin Lord, and after he saw Mr. Jin Lord's height of 190 or above, he did transfer his feared target.

Compared with the public scene, it is obvious that this XX threat is greater!

Chu Xiaoyu was in tears in his heart and whispered, "I am afraid of eating outside."

Mr. Zheng paused for two seconds: "Okay, let's go straight to the apartment."

Chu Xiaoyou wanted to go in for a moment to eat, but Mr. Jin took the lead in turning around after he finished speaking, and Chu Xiaoyu's eyes looked complicated as he let the waiter go to pick up the car, and his fingers that were unconsciously tight were white.

Mr. Jin suddenly turned around and said lightly, "I won't do anything to you today."

Chu Xiaoyu snorted, but doubted in his heart.

The apartment was beautifully decorated, and it could be seen that it had taken a lot of thought, but Chu Xiaoyu was not in the mood to appreciate it, and he saw that Mr. Jin Had taken off his coat, and his frightened fingers were almost broken.