Chapter 29: The Wife Count (9)

Chu Xiaoyou was inexplicable, who was Cixi's vanguard?

But he soon knew that Chu Xiaoyou and The top top were assigned to the ward in batches, and a middle-aged man in a suit and leather shoes just lay down walked into the ward, Chu Xiaoyou looked at him blankly, in fact, the uncle was quite handsome, but it felt like it was stingy, and he couldn't afford to pick up the table.

However, the gold lord shouted to the approaching man, "Dad."

Chu Xiaoyou almost didn't jump out of bed, and Zheng Guodian glanced at him: "Just because he doesn't want to go home?"

He spoke softly, with contempt. Chu Xiaoyou wanted to retreat a little, but his hand honestly grabbed the gold lord's clothes.

The golden lord looked down at Chu Xiaoyou and said softly, "Well, it's okay, say hello to daddy." 

Chu Xiaoyou: ...

He felt Zheng Guozhan on fire and stared at him with a bull's nose.

"Zheng and Zheng are always good." Chu Xiaoyou still obediently shouted.

Zheng Guozhong's stomach was full of anger, but he never got angry with outsiders, coldly stared at Chu Xiaoyu and said: "Zheng Zheng, you must know how to do things in proportion, our family cannot accept a man to enter the door, just now I saw a child, where did the child come from?"

Chu Xiaoyou hurriedly admitted: "Zheng Zong, this is my son."

The child almost didn't catch his breath, and his face was red: "Zheng Zheng, are you crazy, with a man, do you still want to help him raise a son?" You want to lose all of our country's face don't you?!"

The gold lord said lightly, "It is also my son."

"What are you talking about?" Do you recognize people's children? Zheng Guoliang did not expect Zheng Zheng to be so ignorant, and felt that he had broken his heart for his son over the years: "How many times have I told you, you have to listen to your grandmother, and now I don't know the weight!" Your grandmother gave you the family business and would let you be with an unknown orphan? Or a man... Or a man with a son, even if you want to rebel, you have to see the size of the matter, the weight!"

Zheng Guoliang did not take his son with him when he was a child, and he felt that the two fathers and sons had grown up after seeing five or six faces, and in his mind, Zheng Zheng was still an outlaw child who went to the house to expose the tiles, and he could not manage it well.

He didn't understand why his son didn't listen to the old lady, and in this family there was only one of his solemn contradictions, and the others were not all good?

When Zheng Zheng first returned to this home, Zheng Guoliang was proud for a long time, but now he felt more and more lost.

The gold lord only said lightly: "Chu Zheng is indeed my son, you can identify with your son, you can take many forms of verification."

Zheng Guoliang was stunned: "What Chu Zheng?"

Chu Xiaoyou also heard it, And Zheng Guoliang did not know that he was an intersex person, nor did he know that he bore a son to the lord of gold, but in this case, Chu Xiaoyu was a little ashamed to admit it.

If Zheng Guoliang knew, he would definitely look at him as a monster in disbelief, it was he who dragged down the gold lord, and the gold lord would be scolded and abandoned for a lifetime if he wanted to be with him.

Chu Xiaoyou lowered his head.

The jin lord looked at Chu Xiaoyou and no longer explained. Zheng Guoliang reflected on the meaning of the name but went crazy: "Zheng Zheng, you are a beast, do you really plan to help others raise sons?"