Chapter 16: Wife Pursuit (1)

Chu Xiaoyu covered his stomach and suddenly heard the sound of people walking on the next staircase.

Thinking of the tofu block quilt of the Jin Lord's family, Chu Xiaoyou suddenly jumped in his heart, the Jin Lord will not take the stairs, the Golden Lord is an obsessive-compulsive disorder, who knows if he will take the stairs to exercise.

If you really want to be so yin and yang, it will be finished.

Chu Xiaoyou stood up nervously and wanted to hide in the corridor, but he did not dare to use the running, he could only slowly move up the stairs, the steps below were much faster than him, Chu Xiaoyu soon heard the sound to the corner of the floor, and looked back timidly.

It is Lin Jinyan.

Chu Xiaoyu's nerves suddenly relaxed, and he almost didn't stand still. Lin Jinyan hurriedly stepped up two steps, and worriedly supported Chu Xiaoyou: "Is it all right?" Chu Xiaoyu's

frightened tears all came out: "Let's go quickly." This trip under the stairs is not easy, Chu Xiaoyou insisted on going by himself, he could feel Lin Jinyan's worried eyes, the problem was that Lin Jinyan couldn't afford to carry him...

It was hard to get downstairs, Chu Xiaoyu felt that he was full of strength again, he was only one step away from escaping, and Lin Jinyan was already ready to prepare a taxi outside the building.

Only one step away.

Chu Xiaoyou was ready to go out directly, but Lin Jinyan hurriedly stopped him: "I'll first look at the movement outside."

After a while, Lin Jinyan returned, Chu Xiaoyu looked at him eagerly, and saw Lin Jinyan nodding before he drilled into the car.

After the engine of the car sounded, Chu Xiaoyu looked ahead, forced himself to turn back, and fixed himself in the back seat.

Soon, the taxi drove safely out of the neighborhood.

But there are many monitors in the community, Chu Xiaoyu and Lin Jinyan's actions on the car have been monitored and filmed, as the taxi drives on the road, all kinds of monitoring extend all the way, keeping a tight eye on their whereabouts.

Lin Jinyan found this and suddenly said, "Let's find a place with many people to get off first."

Chu Xiaoyu looked at him inexplicably, and Lin Jinyan said solemnly, "Listen to me." There are

almost no monitoring dead ends in this big city, but many people may not be able to find them out, Chu Xiaoyou and Lin Jinyan are empty-handed with the crowd in and out, it is really not easy to be found.

They changed to a private ride-hailing car to the suburbs.

Need id card of the hotel Chu Xiaoyou did not dare to live, the two can only find a logistics garden next to the private guest house, where the flow of people is mixed, guests in addition to the cannon is a long-term running transport, or a combination of the two, Chu Xiaoyou and Lin Jinyan two handsome men dressed in Sven neat and tidy standing in front of the counter, the boss also deliberately looked at the two eyes.

Lin Jinyan said impatiently: "Two single rooms, hurry up." 

The boss saw that they were dressed, deliberately asked for 10 yuan more for a room, and gave the key.

Lin Jinyan was anxious about chu Xiaoyou's situation, and he did not talk to him much, and then said that the price of this place is really cheap, but the environment is also really dirty and messy, Lin Jinyan opened the door and wrinkled his nose, thinking that it was similar to a smoke Internet café inside.

Chu Xiaoyu was touched by gratitude, he escaped, saw the bed like seeing a loved one, touched it without any concern, and after lying down, he felt a sore and relieved comfort coming from all over his bones.