Chapter 42: Marriage Contract Counting (9)

Chu Xiaoyou decided to go back to the welfare home. Chu Xiaoyu decided to go back to the welfare home.

Chu Xiaoyu is a bit of a tendon, if you want to do charity-related things, you want to do it immediately, and you can't wait for a moment. The first step he wanted to take in going back was to understand what the welfare home needed.

Chu Xiaoyu is a bit of a tendon, if he wants to do charity-related things, he wants to start immediately, and he can't wait for a moment. The first step he wanted to take in going back was to understand what the welfare home needed. Although he couldn't stand his own flood power, Chu Xiaoyu still waited until Friday afternoon when there was no class before flying back.

Going back to the welfare home is of great significance to Chu Xiaoyou now, the kitten is very cautious, and when he gets to the door, he will let the bodyguard wait outside, and he will go to see the dean first. Although he couldn't stand his own flood power, Chu Xiaoyu still waited until Friday afternoon without class before flying back.

The uncle who guarded the door knew Chu Xiaoyou, and watched him talk to people and did not say anything, because Chu Xiaoyu was afraid of people, and the children who greeted him had to shake a little, so the uncle did not see him when he read the newspaper.

Going back to the welfare home is of great significance to Chu Xiaoyou now, and the kitten is very cautious, so when he gets to the door, he will let the bodyguard wait outside, and he will first go to see the president. After Chu Xiaoyu finished explaining to the bodyguard, he respectfully walked to the security room and said seriously: "Grandpa Yu, I am back."

Uncle Yu: ... The uncle who guarded the door knew Chu Xiaoyou, and watched him talk to people without saying anything, because Chu Xiaoyou was afraid of people, and the children who greeted him had to shake a little, so the uncle did not see him when he read the newspaper.

Chu Xiaoyou began to be happy after greeting himself, he felt that he had really improved, happily said goodbye to the doorman grandfather, and then walked to the welfare home with his head held high.

After Chu Xiaoyou finished explaining to the bodyguard, he respectfully walked to the security room and said seriously: "Grandpa, I have returned." " October in the north has begun to cool, Chu Xiaoyou wearing a coat is not strange at all, when he entered the welfare home, many old people who were basking in the sun outside were watching the handsome guys, although Chu Xiaoyu did not dare to greet them, but showed a small white tooth smile.

Instantly, it became a beautiful scenery. Uncle Yu: ...

The welfare home is still the same old way, the old trees are shaded, the wind and the sun are beautiful, there are not many people, it seems leisurely and clean, but it is also unspeakably desolate, and Chu Xiaoyu's appearance is absolutely bright in this.

Chu Xiaoyou began to be happy after saying hello, he felt that he had really improved, and he said goodbye to the doorman Grandpa happily, and then walked to the welfare home with his head held high. The first thing Chu Xiaoyou did was to see the old dean.

In addition to taking in abandoned babies, there are three elderly people without disabilities and dementia, so the task is relatively complicated and divided into five departments. October in the north has begun to cool, Chu Xiaoyou wearing a coat is not surprising at all, when he entered the welfare home, many old people who were sunspoon outside were watching Jun Xiaoyuan, chu Xiaoyou, although he did not dare to greet them, showed a smile with small white teeth.

The old dean is almost seventy this year, and it is reasonable to say that he should retire, but he has been hired because of his good reputation. But the age of the old man is there, these years have worried a lot, the old dean is full of white hair, and hunched over, but he is optimistic by nature, loves to drink a little wine, often hangs a rosacea and laughs with the children' doors, very pleasing.