Chapter 30: The Wife Count (10)

The information of the two mothers and sons of the Chu family was handed over to the golden lord.

Chu Mu was a sick look, her skin color revealed a breath of death, but she could see that she was a great beauty when she was young. As for Chu Xiaomu's eyebrows, he could see that he was a little similar to Chu Xiaoyou, and he was also a beautiful teenager, but there was a gloom in his eyebrows.

Sometimes fate is very peculiar, and what is abandoned is not necessarily worse than what is left behind.

Chu Xiaoyou's father was also a brother at first, but his heart was depressed, he became addicted to alcohol when he was twenty or thirty years old, he did not have money to drink any good wine, and over time his sanity was violated, and he ate and drank every day to beat people.

Chu Xiaoyou's birth made him feel even more faceless among his friends, people were sorry to blame the old man, he was going to beat Chu Xiaoyou after drinking, just two years after Chu Xiaoyou still resisted, she came up with a way to lock Chu Xiaoyou in the chai room and beat herself.

After two years of such a day, Chu Mu was beaten up at home and had to listen to her neighbors, and her spirit also collapsed, but he did not transfer his hatred to her useless husband, but began to torture Chu Xiaoyou, who was like her, who could not get his hands on her.

Chu Xiaoyou lived in the firewood room like a beast and spent his infancy.

Chu Mother originally felt that the birth of her little son could change everything, Chu Xiaoyou was also thrown by her, in the ruthless years she honed the "steel-like will", felt that she only had to live, a young girl survived into a widow.

But Chu's father is still a garbage, drinking and beating his wife and children has become his habit, Chu's mother and her little son are still living in nightmares, the family can't be opened, poor people are not willing to take care of them, Chu's mother's former style has been polished, and after Chu's father's death, she relies on odd jobs to take her children wandering in various cities.

But now she's going to die too.

Chu Mu looked at her 14-year-old son, and she hung a breath for him. Later, she actually learned that Chu Xiaoyou actually went to college, and the woman suddenly felt that she had thrown Chu Xiaoyou for his own good, and that she had endured the pain for the child's great future.

Since this was the case, Chu Mu felt that he should let Chu Xiaoyou know how much heartache he had at the beginning, and how hard he had decided to send him to enjoy life. Chu Xiaoyou went to college, casually give his brother a bite to eat should be no problem, anyway, he can not get married and have children, a younger brother will be old in the future is also a guarantee, the two brothers can support each other.

With this idea of "understanding", Chu Mu found the welfare home, and as a result, the welfare home was determined that she could not find Chu Xiaoyou. Chu Mu's body was covered in mud on the floor of the welfare home, and she still had no progress.

As a result, on the third day, the person sent by the old lady to investigate Chu Xiaoyou arrived, and when she saw Chu Mu as if he had encountered the old country, he rushed to welcome her to the city of A.

Over the years, the old lady lived in simplicity and basically recuperated in the old house.

Chu Mu was led to the old mansion in the wilderness ridge, and she saw that this house was not an expensive high-rise building in the city, but a bungalow like her hometown, but it was full of a solemn atmosphere.

Mother Chu guarded her little son, who had reached her waist, and stood trembling in the corner of the door.

Out came an old man of about sixty years old, a woman, with short hair and cold eyes.