Chapter 12: Breakup Count (12)

"People die."

As soon as Zheng Zheng arrived at the office, Zhao Xinde made a heavy report. He glanced at Zhao Xinde and took the information folder from his hand: "The cause of death? "

The car accident was part of the factor, plus he was older, and..." Zhao Xinde paused: "This man himself suffers from hepatic ascites."

"Trade your own life for your own life, and do a good job." Zheng Zheng smiled, and his eyes stayed on a page of information.

Zhao Xinde waited for the boss to ask questions, but his eyes looked at Zheng Zheng.

In a way, his boss is a walking model, tall and handsome, coupled with the posture of a soldier, so that he is a spotlight wherever he goes, capitalized Su, of course, the boss sometimes has an evil light in his eyes, very immodest. But in general, Zheng Zheng is to take the standards of soldiers to demand themselves, always wearing coats and suits into military uniforms, handsome, and tough.

But today the boss's coat was wrinkled, and his eyes were full of blood.

Zhao Xinde suddenly sympathized with Mr. Zheng, did not hold back, right?

Zheng Zheng glanced at him: "What else is there to say?" 

"Now the clue is broken." Zhao Xinde had a serious face: "But his son is still arguing, saying that his father is dead, and he still let people beat him and want compensation." 

Zheng Zheng's eyes fell on the paper file, and with the combination of the photo and the impression of yesterday's beating, he pulled out the son's file, and threw all the others to Zhao Xinde, and then looked intently at the son's file.

This man has a rich resume.

Not only are there fights and disturbances, but there are also thefts and robberies, but this kind of person Zheng Zheng has seen a lot at the grassroots level, and he has also cleaned up a lot, which is not interesting to watch.

But this son still has a new trick, the file records that three years ago in the rural hometown, he once pressed his mother's head into the dung bucket, and also shouted to kill his mother.

That's a bucket of dung, drowning your own mother in someone else's.

This is almost like a beast, Zhao Xinde thought so.

Zheng Zheng's eyes quickly scanned the file, and the man became a contract foreman in the next two years, and he made a lot of money over the years, but recently he lost all his money in the gambling den. When there is no money, we have to find a way, and three months ago, I said that I took my parents to raise my parents, but in fact, I started the idea of the coffin of the old couple.

"He wants me to compensate him?" Zheng Zheng saw Zhao Xinde nodding and smiling evilly.

The person who bumped into Chu Xiaoyou came to this city not long ago, and he was more than 50 years old, and the possibility of his contact with the so-called murderer was too small, and the real person who took over this job should be this man, and then let his dying father die instead of him.

Because of this, the person who hit Chu Xiaoyu was not fierce enough, temporarily changed the lane twice, and finally chose to crash the tail.

Zheng Zheng said: "His father I buried him, you go to release the wind, just say that I found his head."

Zhao Xinde should be: "Then do you want to follow him?" 

"What are you going to do with him, save him?" Zheng Zheng didn't even bother to give a gift to this person with an expression, and said lightly: "People are not stupid enough to use the same batch of people to extinguish their mouths, and he cannot reach the level of extinguishing their mouths, at most it will make him mute or ask for a leg."