Chapter 36: Marriage Contract Counting (3)

The whole family sat together, and a few days after Zheng Zheng came, he stood up and gave way, standing next to him.

The old mansion is not big in the living room, which will be crowded with people, a glance at the dense, the old lady came out of the twenty pairs of eyes looking at her, naturally also saw the child holding the ashes.

The Zheng family was a little strange, not understanding what medicine the old lady was selling this time.

Because of the rules of the family, the old lady's main seat was vacant, and when she came out, she sat on the couch, and Chu Xiaomu stood behind her with the ashes in her arms, and the dead fish eyes were empty and expressionless.

Chu Xiaoyou frowned at him.

The room was crowded like this, but for a moment it was silent, and the silence was terrible.

Mr. Zheng was amused, raised his voice and shouted, "Grandma."

Others Chu Xiaoyou dared to follow suit, but Cixi Chu Xiaoyou really did not dare to shout, and Only she could look at her timidly.

The old lady's head was gray, probably because she was usually tough, and at this age, her eyebrows were as mean as a knife. She glanced at Zheng lightly and said, "This is Chu Xiaomu, the younger brother of Mr. Chu." "

The Zheng family looked at each other collectively, and now who came they knew, but what did this Chu Xiaoyou's brother do with the ashes?

Mr. Zheng, on the other hand, remained stubborn: "Grandma has something to say."

The old lady glanced at him, and sure enough, she went straight in: "Since Xiao Zheng said so, this is also a major matter for the zheng family, we will have a frank talk, and the Mr. Chu you see is a intersex person, so he was abandoned by his mother since he was a child."

"Huh?" Zheng Guoliang looked at Chu Xiaoyou a little confused and was stunned: "Xiao You, you turned out to be an intersex person!" You didn't tell me that we lived together for so long, and I still like you for your dress! "

Chu Xiaoyou: ...

There was no word for Zheng Guoliang, but in the end his spirit relaxed a little, Chu Xiaoyu felt that everyone in the room was brushing and looking at him, and even his eyes were filled with DeepIn's sympathy, only The eyes of Zheng Guoliang were on fire, eager to burn him.

Chu Xiaoyou clenched his fists, not knowing what to say.

Cixi also did not give him a chance, she spoke with almost no emotion, no sympathy or ridicule for Chu Xiaoyou's suffering: "Last month his mother came to ask Mr. Chu to help take care of Chu Xiaomu, but Mr. Chu refused."

Hearing about Huang Jialan, Chu Xiaoyou finally raised his cat's eyes and dared to speak: "I am not willing, but I don't feel that there is anything wrong."

The old lady was just looking at Chu Xiaoyou.

After a few seconds of exercise, she opened her mouth calmly: "Yes, you don't have the need to take care of Chu Xiaomu, but I want to help this child." "

"What do you mean by that?" Zheng Guo stood up and looked at his mother with red eyes.

The old lady ignored him, but Mr. Zheng laughed at his father's reaction, tickled the corner of his evil lips and said, "I understand what Grandma means, you have loved brother's face from your youth to now."

This is to say that Zheng Xianxian, the old man was particularly serious and cold in that year, the old lady fell in love with him at first sight, and in that era came to a backward chase, Zheng Xianxian refused, and the old lady locked the people and herself in her own firewood room the night before he returned to the troops, and blocked the door with her body to prevent it from opening.