Chapter 14: Breakup Count (14)

Because of his special body, Chu Xiaoyou's examination project is very comprehensive, and Chu Xiaoyu is particularly nervous.

Lin Jinyan gave him a picture of the B ultrasound, his face was close to the screen to see, Chu Xiaoyu stared at him, Lin Jinyan frowned, his heart trembled nervously, afraid that the baby had a problem.

After the examination was done, Chu Xiaoyu collapsed on the bench in the hospital and felt that he had collapsed.

But he did not rest for long, most of the B ultrasound in the hospital is women, especially pregnant mothers, Chu Xiaoyu just sat down and felt several eyes fall on his body, such as mang on his back.

Chu Xiaoyu couldn't sit still, lowered her head and got up, and when she passed the door, she saw a young big-bellied mother sitting and crying, and her husband crouched down in front of her, holding her hand and gently comforting her.

Chu Xiaoyou looked at them with some envy for a while, and his hairy head hung lower, and he also wanted the golden lord to accompany him.

Sullenly looking for a corner to stay, the phone suddenly rang. Chu Xiaoyou took out his mobile phone, and after seeing the name of the incoming caller, he answered the phone in surprise: "Mr. Zheng."

"Is the cat checked?"

Chu Xiaoyou vomited so badly in the past two days that he could only deceive the people around him to eat his stomach badly, and he didn't know who said that the gold lord had gone, and the gold lord stared at him several times a day.

Chu Xiaoyu was sweet in his heart and said lowly, "Well, after the inspection, the results have not yet come out."

The golden lord laughed: "Then the cat will bear with it first, and the husband will come back tomorrow to hurt you, huh?"

Chu Xiaoyou's face was red with him, and his body was still weak when he hung up the phone.

After Lin Jinyan came out, he took Chu Xiaoyou to the dormitory where he lived when he was on duty.

"The child's ultrasound gestational week is 5 days smaller than the actual gestational week."

"What do you mean?" Chu Xiaoyu asked hurriedly.

"That is to say, the child in your belly is malnourished."

Chu Xiaoyou was nervous and blamed himself, stroking his stomach and asking, "Uncle Lin, did I not take good care of the baby?"

Lin Jinyan shook his head: "Your body is originally special, it is definitely more bitter than the average pregnant woman, you don't have to worry, just eat more." But there is one thing you have to pay attention to, because it is intersex, so your progesterone body is lower than the average person, you have to pay attention to take care of the body, if there is bleeding, urine discoloration must immediately find me. 

"Hmm." Chu Xiaoyou looked at Lin Jinyan and nodded solemnly.

Lin Jinyan smiled and took out the B super that he had just shot.

Chu Xiaoyu's eyes lit up, and he happily looked over his head to see the photo.

Lin Jinyan pointed to the little man inside and said, "You see, now the baby is two months old, here is his head, this is his leg, but he is still very small, and his limbs are like small buds that just came out in the spring." See this little strip? It was his 'tail', slowly getting smaller and disappearing.

Xiao Yu said curiously, "Does he still have a tail?" 

Lin Jinyan was amused: "Not only does he have a tail, he can also jump, jumping up like a flea, but you can't feel it now."