"Why not"

Hollyanna's pov-

I was sitting in the office at the club at the moment, catching up with some paper work. Ev stayed at home because she wanted to finish something she painted with the paints jay gave her so I just left her to it. We had done quite well with the sales, not as well as opening night but that was understandable since it was a weekday. I guess everyone heard about the new club and wanted to see what it was like.

Just as I was sorting working out how much profit we had made after expenses my phone buzzed and made me forget where I was up to.

Nathan- hey, what's up gorgeous? X

He called me gorgeous, which made a smile erupt on my face. Wait! No! I was mad at him for making me lose my place.

Holly-hey! You made me lose count! ;) x

I got a reply almost instantly,

Nathan-lose count of what? X

Holly- I'm at the club doing paperwork argh! >:( x

Nathan- haha get you! If you want a break, I'm on my lunch break from the photoshoot me and the lads are doing? X

Holly-why not :) x

Nathan- we're only actually round the corner, I'll meet you at the front entrance of the club in 5? X

Holly-kay see you then x

Okay I had 5 minutes, I hadn't put gotten dressed up or anything since I was only gonna be in the office but I'd brought my make up bag with me just in case. I got up and walked over to the mirror at the other side of the room-it was my office and I wanted a mirror! I only applied some lipgloss,touched up my mascara and brushed my hair through for once, today I had my hair in a messy ponytail. I was wearing my denim cutoff shorts,low cut white converse, a white loose tshirt and of course my favourite leather jacket.

I looked at my phone and I had a new message of nathan, it read 'I'm outside x' so I picked up my bah and walked outside to meet nathan . As I walked out nathan was leaning against the wall, and I must say, he looked gorgeous, well he had just came from a photoshoot.

"Hey" he said smiling at at me.

"Hey" I mimiked him. He took my hand in his, which made me smile,and we walked off to a nearby starbucks for a sandwhich and a coffee.

We arrived, ordered and at down at a table near the back,luckily no one recognised nathan. We sat and chatted for a bit. We chatted about last night and I thanked him for such a good night "yeah well we'll have to have to do it again sometime soon, maybe this time alone" he said smiling at me from across the table, which in turn made me smile. Once we were finished nathan said he'd take me back to see the boys while they were all on their lunch break.

* * * * * *

The elevator opened up onto the 4th floor to reveal lots of people busying about. There were people carrying hair dryers, setting up cameras and people with losts of clipboards. And right in the middle were 4 huge sofas with the max, tom, siva and jay sprawled out over them. They must've heard the lift open becasue they all popped their heads up and said hello. They had another half an hour before they had to start the photoshoot again. The boys were all just on twitter or messing around so me and nathan sat on our own sofa and talked then we decided to have a game of footsies so I sat at one end and nathan on the toher with our legs up and played. We were laughing so much my stomach hurted.

Sadly the half an hour passed and I had to get back to the office as nathan had to get back to looking beautiful. We hugged and he said he'd text later. Just as I was stepping into the lift, jay stopped me. "Could you give this to eva please?" He said, handing me a piece of folded paper. "Sure" I replied and walked off into the lift. The temptation was huge to open it and see what it was but I thought I'd respect their privacy and wait til ev told me what it was. So I headed back to the office to get the rest of the paperwork done.