"You haven't stopped smiling all evening"

holly's POV

Eva walked through the door, soaking wet, holding jay's hand. They were both giggling when I coughed, getting their attention. They stopped short and tried to stifle their laughs. I raised and eyebrow at them.

"Why are you both wet?" I asked curiously.

"She wouldn't say say sorry" he said, smirking.

"okay?... I'm gonna need more than more that" I replied having a little giggle myself.

"Well we were on the beach and I started splashing water on jay, and then I wouldn't apoligise so he picked me up and threw me in the water, but I pulled him in with me." She explained, with a childish grin on their faces, making me laugh.

"Whatever you say, oh and you better hurry up and get changed, Cahal's in the garden, and you know what'll happen if he sees you two like this." i told them before they ran off upstairs to get dried and changed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We had finished dinner and were watching a movie, all of us but Kaleb, who was in bed because it was late. Jay had kept his promise and played with Kaleb's toys with him. It was so cute and I could almost hear eva 'aww'ing. Jay had also gone and had a talk with Cahal. I didn't know what they had said but they both came back smiling so I guessed everything was fine now.

"Holly, you haven't stopped smiling all evening, what are you thinking about?" eva whispered form next to me. I had been thinking about what nathan had asked me all day, and it just put a smile on my face.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to be back here" i lied. Eva obviously didn't believe me as she raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," I gave in "Today, I took Kal to play in the park and nathan phoned me." I paused "And then he asked if I wanted to go out on a date with him when we got back." I beamed.

"Awww, what'd you say?" she asked.

"Yes of course, and then he said he couldn't wait" I added, making eva aww again. Man, we were acting like two lovesick teenagers, but I knew I couldn't wait to go on that date now.