"It was amazing!"

hollyanna's pov

I had just helped ev get ready for her date and she had left with jay. I had nothing to do so I decided I would watch The little mermaid. Yeah I know it's a little kids movie but so what, it's great! So I went into the kitchen to grab some ice cream and some cheese puffs- movie must have's. I walked back into the front room and put the DVD in. i had a massive collection of all the disney movies, the good ones like beauty and the beast, not the new rubbish ones like tangled, I just loved them. pocahontus was my favourite. I just liked how in all of them they meet their prince charming and they live happily ever after. I know it's not always like that but I'm a strong believer  in true love and happy endings, and I hope one day I get to live happily ever after with my prince charming.

It had just gotten to the bit where sebastian the crab is singing 'kiss the girl' when my phone buzzed. I picked it up and looked at the name, nathan. I opened the message which read 'Hey, what are you doing while jev are on their date? x' I laughed at what he had called them, they had their own couple name now, I'd have to tell ev. I replied with 'watching the little mermaid :D x'. almost straight away I got a text back.

nathan-haha aww cute! ;) x

holly-What?! It's a great movie :D x

nathan- if you say so haha, i'm texting because kelsey is gonna text you soon. her and the girls want to do something with you and ev, I dunno I just got asked to pass this message on x

holly- okay and did you give her my number? x

nathan- yeah infact I'll give all the lads your number, then at least you'll have 8 contacts! x

holly- :O you're so cheeky! I'll have you know I have many people in my contacts! ;) x

nathan- hmm, you keep telling yourself that haha got t go the games on, cmon man u! x

holly- okay hope you LOSE! ;) x

nathan- :O x

I laughed and threw my phone back down on the sofa and carried on eating my ice cream and singing along to the songs. 

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *  

I heard the door shut signalling Ev was home. I'd finished watching the little mermaid and couldn't find anything else to watch so I settled for bargain hunters, there were some good things on there. Ev came through the door of the living room and st down beside me smiling like an idiot.

"Oh my god holly, it was amazing! We had a picnic and we danced and we laughed... and we kissed!" she said in one big breath.

"Whoah slow down! who would of thought you'd be out on a date getting kissed whilst I was at home like a loner watching bargain hunters!" I laughed, and so did ev. She hen proceeded to tell me all the details. Aww it was so cute and she couldn't have been happier. Then we both decided to go to bed as we were tired.