"Someone's happy."

Eva pov

I sat in the kitchen the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I slept well that night, after drawing sketches of mine and Jay's night.

"Someone's happy." Holly said as she entered the kitchen. I just grinned at her, handing her a cup of tea.

"Well, I've got a lot to be happy about." She laughed.

"Oh, I forgot to say last night. You and Jay have your own couple name. Jev!" I laughed with her.

"Who made that up?"

"Nathan. He was texting me last night. Ooh. Kelsey texted me. She asked if we wanted to go out today with her and Nareesha." She sat down beside me and took the magazine off the kitchen table, reading as she talked. I had my sketchpad in front of me.

"Sure. But go out where?"

"...shopping" I groaned. "Look, I know you dont like it but it'll be fun, I promise. We wont drag you through too many shops." I raised my eyebrows. "We wont! Well... not that many..." I chuckled and stood up.

"What time did she say?" I rinsed my coffee cup out and looked at the clock. 9.00am.

"She said they'd come here for 11.30. I gave them the adress." I nodded.

"Ok. I'll go get ready now then." I left Holly and walked into my room, dodging the paintbrushes and papers to reach my bedside table. I got my phone and immediately recognized I had a text.

Good morning beautiful. Enjoy your day with the girls x

I grinned at Jays text. Simple good morning texts could make a girl happy for the rest of the day.

Good morning! Im sure I will... even if we are shopping x

I got an instant reply.

Haha! What girl doesnt like shopping? ;) x I laughed.

Me x I replied, getting out my clothes for the day while I waited for him to reply.

How you live with Holly I dont know... Hope you enjoy your day as much as you can beautiful. I'll see you soon. x I smiled.

I think that every day ;) see you soon x

I was still smiling as I got in the shower, and I had a strong feeling that smile was going to stay there for a very long time.