"No chance"

holly's pov

As I opened my eyes, the light almost blinded me, making me squint. I soon realised that I had fallen asleep on top of nathan, and he was still lying on the pillow, with his arm around me, eyes closed. I gently lifted his arm from around me and laid it back down on the bed. Standing up, I put on a hoodie that was over my chair in the corner and my warm, fluffy slippers. I couldn't hear any noises from anywhere around the house, so I was guessing jay and eva were still asleep somewhere. I didn't want to disturb anyone I tip-toed my way .down stairs and made my way to the kitchen, but as I walked past the living room, I saw eva and jay asleep on the sofa. Jay's arm was around eva's waist and they were both peacefully lying lengthways on the sofa. I creeped past them and continued on to the kitchen where I decided I would make everyone french toast. I was going to make bacon sandwiches- but then I remembered jay was a vegetarian.

I walked over to all the cupboards and the fridge to get all the ingredients i needed and started. I was singing Mariah Carey We belong together, just because it was stuck in my head. I was just serving up the french toast on to plates when I heard Nathan's voice speak up from the door way.

"wow" he said plainly. I spun around, getting the fright of my life, to see nathan, jay and eva all standing there in the doorway staring at me.

"Oh my god, you weren't supposed to hear that!" I said panicking. I couldn't sing infront of anyone but eva, I had horrible stage fright.

"Well, to be fair," Eva said "you were singing in the middle of the kitchen." I stuck my tongue out at her, making them all chuckle.

"Why don't you sing professionally you're really good." Nathan said, sounding serious.

"Because I have awful stage fright. Whenever I get up on stage, I just freeze up, staring at all the people. And then of course I get tears in my eyes, run off stage and be sick." i admitted, remebering my last time on stage.

"Well someday you should definately go on stage and perform." Nathan said tucking in to his breakfast.

"No chance" I muttered under my breath. When I looked up I could see jay was on his phone and had an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong" I asked his across the table.

"The photos have came out and there's some people on twitter saying stuff" he said through gritted teeth.

"What kind of stuff?" Nathan asked, all of us knowing it wouldn't be positive.

"They're saying...horrible thing about eva." He replied, typing something angrily into his phone, I guess he was tweeting something about it. We all dropped the subject since he seemed really mad, however, when I went back upstairs to change, I checked twitter. Some of the things were extremely mean, and they upset me to read them, seeing as they were about my best friend. Quickly I typed jay's username into the search bar and clicked on his profile to see what he had written. There, as his most recent tweet was

"Everyone just leave eva alone. She's done nothing wrong to deserve this, She's the most caring and sweet person I know and if you can't accept it then don't get involved. And for everyone that's been supportive, thankyou, we appreciate it x"