"Just slightly mad with me."

Eva POV

"Which one?" I asked Jay, pointing to the two dresses on Jays bed, one blue and one white. I had just over an hour to get ready and I still hadnt decided what I was wearing.

"I love them both." He said.

"That doesn't help. Choose one."

"Ok, um, I like the blue one." He said after a bit of debating. I held up the blue dress against my body.

"It's shorter than the white one."

"Exactly." Jay said, smirking. I laughed and hit his chest.

"You're such a guy." I said, beginning to change into the blue dress. He just laughed, taking the white dress and putting it in his wardrobe.

I finished getting changed and did my makeup and hair. I left my hair down, straightening it. Jay had left to go keep his brother company whilst I got ready and once I was finished I went into the living room to tell them we could go.

"Finally!" Jay teased, wrapping his arms around me. "You look amazing." He said, be leaning down and kissing me.

"Oh god. None if that while I'm here thank you very much." Tom said, hitting Jay across the head. Jay laughed, hitting his brother back.

We got the taxi to the club Jay had picked out. It was one of the best in London. Holly texted me telling me that herself and the boys were already there so they were just waiting for us.

We got there fifteen minutes later. Jay payed the driver and we got out of the car. I frowned as my heels were already hurting my feet.

"These shoes are going to be the death if me, I swear." I complained as we made our way to the entrance. Jay laughed.

"We'll, I'm happy to carry you out of here if I need to." He said, grinning.

"I highly doubt you'll be sober enough later on to carry me out."

We were let straight into the club and into the VIP section. I recognised most of the people there but a few of Jays friends I hadn't met before so he quickly introduced us. He hadn't seen a few of them for a while so I left him to do the whole catching up thing whilst I went to go get a drink.

I finally got my drink after waiting for a bit. I was just about to make my way back when I felt someone squeeze in next to me, knocking me slightly. I looked up and saw a blonde man, probably in his early 20's, stood next to me. He smiled apologetically.

"Sorry." He said. I smiled.

"It's fine. I was just about to go anyway." I explained. He nodded.

"You with friends or..."

"Um yeah. It's my boyfriend's birthday."

"Oh, right. Big group of you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I suppose." I nodded towards where everyone was.

"VIP?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend is in a band so..."

"Oh. Have I heard of them?" He asked. I smiled.

"Probably." I began to explain that Jay was a member of The Wanted. I bragged a bit, saying how amazing he was. What can I say? I'm proud of him.

I didn't realise how long I had actually been talking to this random guy before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jay behind me.

"Who's this Ev?" He asked, glaring a little at the guy I had just been talking to.

"Hi, I'm Alex." The guy said, before noticing Jays facial expression. "Um, I've got to go. Nice talking to you though." He said, smiling slightly before taking his drink and walking off. I looked at Jay.

"Jay, what's wrong?" I asked. He frowned even more.

"Who was he?"

"Um, just a guy. Why?."

"What were you talking about?" Jay asked, looking at me.

"You, actually. He asked me about the band..." Jay sighed, walking ahead of me.

"Jay..." I tried to grab his hand so he would face me. "Don't be so childish. I was just making conversation."

"Well if you're going to make conversation, at least do it with someone you know. " He said, not looking at me and walking off. I stood there for a second, running my fingers through my hair. I could see Holly walking over to me, Nareesha beside her.

"Hey, what happened?" She asked, looking back at my boyfriend.

"Um..." I couldn't really explain it all over the loud music. Nareesha understood and pulled us both towards the toilets. There wasn't as many people as I thought there would be in there so I walked to the end of the room and turned around to face them.

"Jay is just slightly mad with me."