"What if they don't like me?"

Holly's POV

Today I was packing to go to Ireland to visit eva's family. We were getting a plane over early tomorrow, so we wanted to be ready to in the morning. Eva had asked Jay to come with her, since they were now a couple and he wanted to meet her family, so he was staying over tonight so we could get away early. I got the feeling that Jay was very nervous, especially hearing that she had a protective dad and protective older brothers. I knew that Cahal, Conan and Keigh would be wary of Jay but Lianne would instantly treat him as part of the family and of course her little brother Kaleb would love him, he loves everyone.

We were staying there for a week, and I felt a bit sad that I wouldn't see nathan but one-they weren't my family for me to invite whoever I wanted and two- we weren't even going out yet. Eva keeps telling me that I'm head over heels in love with him and I keep telling her not to be stupid. I mean, I'd only known him for 2 weeks and we hadn't even been on a date just the two of us, how could I love him?

I finished off throwing the rest of my clothes in the suitcase and zipped it up. Eva had already finished and was sitting downstairs with jay.Skipping down the stairs, I went into the living room where they both looked up at me. I sat myself down on the other sofa as my stomach rumbled.

"Can we have a chinese?" I asked eva and jay both looked at eachother. "Pretty please" i whined and they gave in. Eva got up to go get the menu and order the food.

"Holly, can I tell you something?" Jay said catching me off guard.

"Course" I replied.

"I'm really nervous about meeting eva's family tomorrow, I mean, what if they don't like me?" he asked. I aww'd mentally before replying.

"Well her mum Lianne will instantly love you, she's a sweetheart, She treats me like her own daughter, seeing as I don't have my mum around anymore." I paused for a second before continuing. "And Kaleb, her little brother, is too cute and all he'll want is for you to play with him. And then there's her dad Cahal and her brothers keigh and conan. I mean they think of me as another sister and we're like family, but with you it'll be different. they'll want to put you through it. They'll probably ask you loads of questions trying to make you trip up and making you feel uncomfortable, but all you have to do is answer truthfully and keep telling them that you woould never hurt eva and all that stuff. And hey if all else fails, eva wont care plus you wont have to see them that much" I laughed.

Jay seemed a little tense but loosed up after a moment. "I know it's only been two weeks, but I really do like her" he admitted blushing slightly. This time I really did aww out loud.

"I know, and she really likes you too" I replied beaming, I was so happy for her.

"Oh and by the way, Nathan's totally hung up on you" He stated making my smile grow even wider, if that was poosible, before eva came back in the room telling us food was on it's way.