"Last night was really fun"

Holly's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. Sitting up, I realised I wasn't in my bedroom, then last night came flooding back. A smile grew across my face. Nathan wasn't in the bed, so he must've gone downstairs.

I found my clothes that were on the floor and slipped into them before heading down stairs. I followed nathans whistling and the sound of a frying pan into the kitchen. Nathan was making bacon sandwiches

He was wearing only sweatpants and was topless, and I've got to say he looked good. He turned around and when he saw me, he embraced me in a hug and kissed me, before returning to make the breakfast. I sat down at the table as Nathan started to speak..

"So, last night was fun" he said awkwardly laughing while putting a plate in front of me with my bacon sandwich on it.

"Last night was really fun" I admitted, with a slight giggle.

The rest of the morning we just watched some tv lying on the sofa together with Nathans arms wrapped around me. Every now and then, when he got a bit bored of the programme, he would kiss my neck or my cheek, making me blush and smile.

Around 1 I got a text from eva saying 'jay's gone, its safe to come home if you want ;) x' which I laughed at, and I left not long after that.