"Obviously not munchkin land"

Hollyanna's POV

As I made my way back to the flat, I couldn't help but think what my brother was doing right now. Was he sad? Did he even remember it was her birthday? My brother and I used to be extremely close, but after my mums death he just turned into a bit of a jerk, and he pushed people away. Eva didn't like him at all, and I didn't blame her. Whenever he was home, he'd torment her and just be plain rude. I still loved him obviously, and in his own way I think he loved me.

Walking towards the front door, I couldn't hear anyone, so I guessed her and jay must've went out somewhere, but when I walked through into the hall, their shoes were still there.

"Hello?" I called out

"In here" eva called from the living room, sounding annoyed.

I made my way through to see what was going on.

"Liam?" I asked not quite believing he was sitting in my front room. He instantly got up to hug me. I swear we hugged for what felt like an hour, but it was probably only a minute. After I was over the shock a broad smile spread across my face, and when I looked Liam was smiling too.

"What are you doing here?" I asked completely surprised.

"I came to see you and dad, since its mums birthday.." he answered in his slight australian accent he had picked up.

"Where's Rainee?" I asked. Rainee was Liams girlfriend back in Australia. He had been with her for 2 years now. I didn't like her, she didn't like me, simple as, but I tolerated her for liam.

"She had work all week and couldn't come." I silently celebrated in my head.

"Where's the wicked witch flying her broom now?" Eva asked Liam.

"Obviously not munchkin land, I can't see her." Liam answered back. They glared at each other.

"Eva stop winding him up, and Liam, stop being a prat." I told them both.

Later on Eva decided she didn't want to spend any longer with Liam so she went to Jays and spent the night there, while me and Liam went to visit our dad to see how he was.

* * * * * * * * *

My dad was very happy to see us both and we just had dinner and watched some tv together, to get our mind off mum.

Just before going to sleep, I decided to check my twitter, but I couldn't believe what I saw all over my timeline. There, right in front of me on my screen, was a picture of nathan making out with some girl outside a club.