"They might be worse than us"

Eva POV

The rest of the week went well. We went to the local pub a couple of times and went shopping in Dublin.

The afternoon we left, both Conan and Keigh made me promise I would ring them if, and I quote, 'Jay did anything, absolutely anything, to hurt me'. I just rolled my eyes, telling them Jay was a sweetheart and wouldn't do anything. They weren't convinced. Stupid protective bothers.

I had a hard time saying goodbye to my mother and Kaleb. They both cried. They did every time I left to go back, which always made me cry when we left for the airport. Luckily for me, Jay was there to wipe my tears away and Holly promised that we'd go back in a couple of months.

We got back to London late that night, driving back to mine and Holly's place. Jay was staying over with me and he went to put his stuff in my room as me and Holly sat in the kitchen. She was on the phone to Nathan, the biggest smile on her face. I had no idea what they were talking about. Jay came back into the room, walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nathan?" He asked, looking at Holly, who was blushing as she talked. I nodded, grinning.

"I think they might be worse than us." I murmured, leaning into him. He laughed.

"I think that's impossible." He said, hugging me closer and kissing my hair. Holly hung up a few minutes later, beaming.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night he's taking me out." She squealed a little and we both laughed.

"Where?" I asked and Holly shrugged.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll find out tomorrow night."

"Guess we have the house to ourselves tomorrow..."" Jay said, smirking.

"Oh god." Holly muttered, rolling her eyes. I giggled.

"Since when did I say you could stay over two nights in a row?" I teased, smirking back. He laughed.

"I'm just being the amazing boyfriend I am and making sure you're not alone." He said innocently.

"Sure you are." I said, raising my eyebrow. Holly groaned.

"I can't stand watching you two anymore. I'm going to bed." I grinned.

"Good night Holly."

"Night."