"Lets go."

Eva POV

Holly and I went to the spa after lunch. I was excited to spend time with my best friend on my birthday. And I knew the spa we were booked into had a good reputation.

Once we arrived at the spa, we waited in the waiting area for five minutes before being given towels and everything else we needed.

We spent the day going through the different treatments - massages, facials and everything else. The place was amazing and I felt completely relaxed by the end of it.

"So, when we get back you're putting on a dress and some heels." Holly said as we sat by the side of the heated pool.

"...why?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm not telling you. Just do it." I rolled my eyes. I knew she had something planned.

"I need to thank the rest of the band for this. I swear I've never been more relaxed." I said. Holly nodded.

"I know. We have to come back." She said. I agreed with her. I was definitely coming back here.

We left the spa soon after, driving back to our place. Holly immediately sent me to my room to get dressed for whatever she had planned. She picked out my dress and shoes and told me to leave my hair wavy. I just followed her orders to keep her happy. I had no idea where we were going but I was excited.

I was ready before she was, naturally. I kept my makeup light and my hair was in its natural waves, as ordered. The dress I had on was blue and strapless. I had got it from Holly for Christmas and it was probably my favourite dress that I owned.

Jay and Nathan both knocked on the door whilst I was waiting for Holly. I still had no idea what we were doing but I just went along with it. They wouldn't tell me a thing, no matter how much I begged. Holly came down about 15 minutes after the guys arrived, apologising for being late. She was wearing a cute dress, which Nathan seemed rather fond of, and her hair was straight down her back.

"Ok, let's go!" Holly finally said after 'making sure she looked ok'.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked, Jay taking my hand as we left the house.

"Nope! Jay, cover her eyes when we get in the car." He did just that as we sat down in the back of Holly's car. I complained but it was no use.

"Holly, I'm guessing wherever we're going, we're going to be drinking. Shouldn't we get a taxi?" I asked. Jay's hand still covering my eyes so I couldn't see.

"No. I'll just pick it up in the morning. If we got a taxi you'd know where we're going." She explained.

We got to the place we were going to shortly after. I heard Holly and Nathan get out of the car but I still couldn't see them.

"You look so beautiful, by the way." Jay said before we got out the car. I blushed, making him laugh.

"Thank you. You know, you could let me see where we are..." I hinted, tapping his hand that was covering my eyes. He laughed again.

"Not a chance. You ready?" I sighed and nodded.

"Yep. Let's go."