This could be interesting

hollyanna's pov

"I have an idea!" Tom piped up, a smirk on his face. "Truth or Dare!"

There were a mixture of groans and cheers. I knew Ev wouldn't want to play, that's for sure. Obviously all the boys were all for it, me and kelsey were excited and nareesha and ev were a bit iffy. They looked at eachother and said they were gonna sit this one out so the rest of us got ourselves sat in a circle on the floor and began playing. we had decided that the forfeit for not aswering a question or not doing a dare meant you had to take a drink of your drink, so as the game went on, we would get more drunk, and tell or do more stupid things.

It was Toms go first seeing as he chose the game. "Tom, truth or dare?" max asked him.

"Dare" he said confidently.

"Alright, be back in one second" and max disappeared off into the kitchen, only to return a minute later with a glass of what looked like vinegar.

"Alright down the whole glass" max said with a smirk.

"fine" tom replied and took the glass of vinegar and started to drink it. you could tell it was disgusting just by his facial expressions. Within about 13 seconds it was gone and tom had started coughing and spluttering, saying how rank it was. We all laughed and moved on. Next it was my go.

"Holly, Truth or dare?" Siva asked.

"Truth" I said

"What's the strangest dream youve ever had?"

"When I was about ten I had a dream that sid james (from the carry on films) and some other dude kidnapped me and then got some like electrical pins and popped my head with them. And I also had a dream where I was in school and a mummy was chasing me, and I had a magical locker that if I climbed into it, it would take me home. So I ran climbed into it, but it was the wrong one and the mummy got me.(real dreams haha)" I explained

"ok... moving on" Tom said laughing. "Jay truth or dare?"

"Truth" jay answered. I suddenly had a thought and whispered it to tom.

"Ooh yeah that's good. Jay on a scale of 1-10, how beautiful do you think eva is?" he asked with a smirk. I looked at ev and saw her look up quickly and shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"Off the scale" Jay said confidently. Ev blushed and chewed on a bit of her hair while me, kelsey and nareesha aww'd.

The game went on for a little while. Tom and Max, doing and answereing every single one, still had untouched drinks. Nathan jay and siva had a 3/4 full glass and me and kelsey had about a half full glass, since they kept asking us things like "When was your first time" and the dares were almost always something 'sexy'. But boys will be boys. It was now Nathans turn and Kelsey was asking him.

"Truth" he answered.

"Alright, let me think... oh I know!" she said, " What did you think of holly when you first saw her, without speaking to her. And you have to say exactly what went through your mind" This could be interesting...