"Good Choice"

Hollyanna pov-

After about another hour at the club we were all quite tired and decided to call it a night. So, as planned, jay and Nathan came back to ours with us in the taxi. Luckily there were no paps that caught us.

I stepped through the door of our flat, walking into to the cream hallway. I stepped out of my platform heels which were killing my feet and onto the soft carpet. Eva led us all into the kitchen and jay and nathan sat down at the breakfast bar, eva leaning against it, while I made us all a cup of tea, much to nathans delight. We all chatted for a while about random stuff, before Eva said we should give the boys a tour of the house. I mean, they had already been here when they came to pick us up for our double date, but they had been no further than the kitchen then.

so we started off downstairs showing them the living room and study, then we went up stairs showing them the master bathroom, the spare bedroom, the music room, which the boys were quite impressed with, and then my bedroom. When I was about to turn to leave my room and head across the hall to eva's bedroom, i felt nathan grab a hold of my wrist. "Wait, don't go, just stay in here" he said with puppy dog eyes.

"oh okay then" I replied earning a smirk off of nathan.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked me perching on the end of my bed.

"I don't know you wanted to stay in here" I said laughing.

"let's watch a movie" He said.

"Okay, but I get to choose" I replied, walking off to my en suite bathroom to get changed into a t shirt and pyjama shorts. A couple of minutes later i returned and walked over to my dvd collection, which was quite extensive. i decided on Brewsters millions, I loved that movie, popped it in the dvd player and ran back over to the bed and jumped on it beside nathan.

"Good choice" he smiled, a the movie started, draping his arm over my shoulder.

The movie had nearly finished and I let out a yawn. I positioned myself so that I was lying on Nathan's chest, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I hadn't heard from ev or jay all night so i assumed they were still in her bedroom. Looking up at nathan, seeing him smile at me, i yawned again and felt my eyes closing before I fell into a peaceful sleep.