"Very assertive."

*Hollyanna's POV

Me and Nathan left the room so that they could get to know eacheother. I'm not gonna lie, they were really cute together. I was just about to head back over to the bar to get another drink, when Nathan pulled me close to him and said "Wanna have a dance?" in his Gloucester accent. "Sure" I replied.

We walked over to the dance floor hand in hand because I didn't wanna lose him. We got there and turned to eachother. I didn't really know what to do. It wasn't a slow song so we couldn't slow dance, and I didn't want to start slut dropping and all. I looked at him, and almost as if he read my mind, he took my hands and put them around his neck, and he put his hands on my waist. We were swaying to the beat of the music, so we weren't really slow dancing, but it was nice.

It was weird, normally when I'm dancing with a guy I met in a club, I don't even look at him often, let alone talk to him, but here I was with nathan, and we never once lost eye contact throughout the 4 songs we danced to. I know, I know, it sounds lie I'm a total slut, but Im not. I've never even had a one night stand. Well, maybe I would've done a few times when I was really drunk, but Eva's always made sure I don't go home with anyone but her. It's sweet really, she takes care of me and tries to stop me from getting into trouble. I say tries because I'm gonna get into trouble sometime, it's inevitable. Like when we were in school, she always studied hard and never ever got into any trouble. Whereas me, on the other hand, would be the opposite. I wasn't that bad, but I didn't really do homework, and I back talked to the teachers a lot. 

After me and Nathan had had enough dancing, we headed over to the VIP area. Once there, I could see the rest of the band and some girls. Max was there with some blonde girl he must've been chatting up. Tom was there with what I thought was his girlfriend and same for Siva. I knew their names because I was a fan. Not a crazed fan that knew everything about them down to how they like their cup of tea, but I was a fan of their music, and in turn I knew each of their names. Nathan took my hand to guide me over to where Siva was. "Holly, this is Siva and this is his girlfriend Nareesha" he said as he introduced them. "Hi I'm Holly I said shaking Siva's hand and hugging Nareesha. "Holly owns the club you know" Nathan informed them. Nareesha and Siva both said wow and seemed impressed. 

We chatted for a while with them before we got up and Nathan introduced me to tom. "Tom, Kels, This is Holly, she owns the club," he said, telling everyone, like he was boasting "Holly, this is Tom and his girlfriend Kelsey." Once again I hugged kelsey, but I also hugged Tom this time, unlike siva. Kelsey seeemed really nice, as did Nareesha, but I seemed to have a lot in common with Kelsey, and Tom was lovely and really funny. We didn't go and talk to Max because we didn't want to interrupt him while he's trying to pull. Although, I don't think he had to try hard, he was famous, he was in a band, and in the VIP section.

Jay was no where to be seen and had been away ages. 'Things must be going well between him and eva' I thought. Although, knowing her, they'll probably be in there chatting about drawing or something. I hadn't realised how late it was, but I looked at the time on my phone and  it was 2:10AM. I yawned signalling I was tired. After all, the club closes at 3 and we don't have to stay around, as long as we're back tomorrow to sort things out. Nathan smiled and me and laughed a bit. "What's so funny?" I asked him, wondering. "Nothing, you're just really cute when you yawn." he smiled. I blushed at this and looked down. "Do you want to go back to eva and Jay and go home?" he asked. "Yes please, I'm shattered" I said truthfully. he laughed at this and stood up. On the way out the VIP area I said bye to kelsey, tom, siva and nareesha and max just waved goodbye because he was still with his 'lady friend'.

We walked back to the finance office to get Eva so I could go home. Before we enetered the door to go in, Nathan took my phone that was in my other hand and put his number into it. "Very assertive" I said giggling, I would definately  be texting him sometime. Then we walked in to the room.