"Couldn't sleep."

Eva POV

I was more than a little bit irritated at my dad and brothers. I mean, there was no need for them to talk to Jay like that. And I had no idea what was wrong with us sleeping in the same room. It wasn't like we were going to do anything under my parents roof. Besides, we'd only known each other for two weeks.

"They're just trying to protect you." Holly said, sitting in the double bed. I sighed and sat on top of the duvet.

"Protect me from what? What would we do?" Holly shrugged.

"You're your dad's only daughter. He's going to be protective. Its natural, I guess." Holly smiled at me. "Give him a couple of days. Kaleb and your mum already love Jay. I'm sure your mum will use her amazing persuasive skills to show your dad how great Jay is."

"You think so?" I asked, not sure. Holly nodded.

"Definitely."

We continued to talk for another hour or so before I turned the main light off. Holly went straight to sleep, probably tired from our long day. The whole house was silent. I knew I had to see Jay. I had to check that he was ok after my fathers interrogation earlier on. I looked at Holly. Her eyes were closed. Quietly, I slipped out of the bed and tip-toed out of the room.

My parents house was very big. The room Jay was in was the furthest away from mine, which meant I had to be as quiet as possible as I slipped past my parents room. Luckily for me, no one woke up.

I knocked on Jay's bedroom door before peeking my head in. He was awake, lying in bed staring at the ceiling with the lamp on the bedside table turned on. His head turned when I entered the room and he smiled slightly.

"What are you doing up?" He asked, holding out his hand. I walked over and took his hand, sitting on the bed.

"Couldn't sleep. I thought we should talk."

"About what?"

"I know my dad and brothers can be a little... over protective sometimes. And I'm sorry about before. I don't want this trip to be bad for you. I don't want you to feel unwelcome or anything..." Jay smiled at me.

"I don't feel unwelcome. At all. Your mum is lovely and Kaleb has already asked me to play with him tomorrow." I giggled.

"Yeah, that's Kaleb for you."

"I'll speak to your dad tomorrow. It will be fine."

"Yeah?" Jay nodded and opened his arms. I hugged him, pressing my face into his chest and snuggling closer.

"Was that the only reason you came here?" Jay smirked, raising his eyebrow. I laughed quietly and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Why? What do you want to do?" I asked, grinning.

"Well..." He lent forward and kissed me. I giggled and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. It was quickly turning into more of a make out session, lasting a couple of minutes before I pulled away.

"I need to get back to my room." I murmured, leaning my forehead against his. Jay pouted, tightening his arms around my body. I laughed. "I have to!" He chuckled and let go of me.

"Sleep tight." I got up and walked over to the door.

"You too." I smiled warmly at him before shutting the door behind me and tip toeing back across the hallway, stepping back into my bedroom. I was hoping Holly was still asleep. Unfortunately for me, she wasn't. She was sat up in the bed, eyebrow raised.

"You took your time."