"Do you want to try that again?"

Eva pov

"Im home!" I heard Holly shout from the front door. She had gone out to do some paper work whilst I stayed and finished one of my many unfinished paintings. However, this painting happened to be of a very handsome, blue eyed, curly haired man...

"In here!" I called back to Holly, hearing her hanging up her favourite leather jacket that she wore everywhere.

"Hey." She said as she walked into my room, moving my sketchpads that were piled up on my bed so that she could sit down. "It looks good." Holly nodded towards the painting and I blushed.

"Thanks. It's finished now. Im pleased with it." She smiled at the painting.

"You'll have to show it to him sometime." She smirked and I hit her leg.

"You cant really tell its him, can you? I mean, its more of a... modern impressionist painting." Holly looked at me blankly. "You have no idea what I'm talking about do you?" She grinned.

"Nope. And yes,honey, you can tell its Jay." I pouted and she giggled. "It's cute. Anyway, I brought this for you." She handed me a slip of paper. "Its from him." I frowned.

"Since when did you see Jay?"

"Well, I kind of met up with Nathan when he was on a break from a photoshoot this morning. And then he invited me back for half an hour and the rest of the boys were there. You didnt miss much. Jay looked pretty pretty disappointed that you werent there and asked me to give you this. I havent opened it, dont worry." I looked at the paper and unfolded it, smiling slightly, and read it aloud to Holly.

Thanks for an great time last night. Youre amazing. I cant wait until Sunday. I'll be counting down the hours.

Jay x

Underneath he had drawn little stick figures with arrows pointing out that they were me and him. I started giggling when I saw how many curls he had drawn on the head of his stick figure. He had written a little note beside saying 'i will never be as good as you but i tried...' Holly looked over my shoulder.

"Aww! That is the cutest thing ever!" I was beaming as she spoke. "Hang on!" She hopped down from my bed and took the drawing from me, placing it beside the painting of Jay. I laughed. "Aw, Ev! He's a keeper."

***Sunday Evening***

"Oh god, Holly! Im so nervous." I said, pacing the room and biting my nails.

"Will you stop biting your nails?! I've just painted them." I put my hand away from my mouth and stopped pacing. "Why are you so nervous?" I glanced down at the floor.

"Well, Im not sure. I mean, it was fine with you and Nathan there. But now we're alone and... Im nervous. I mean... what if..." She took my hand and made me sit down next to her.

"Ev, will you please shut up. Seriously, youre giving me headache. Everything will be fine. More than fine. I promise. You're going to come back home with the biggest smile on your face, and your going to tell me about how amazing Jay is, and how he held your hand, kissed you..." She smirked and nudged my side.

"Oh god, what if he kisses me?! Holly! What am I supposed to do?" I stood up and started pacing again. Holly groaned.

"When are you leaving?" She said.

"Umm... five minutes. I have five minutes." Holly sat me back down again.

"I swear, you are never going on a date again if youre going to be like this." I looked up at her.

"Sorry." She smiled.

"I understand." I sat back down next to her and sighed. We sat like that until the door bell went. I was instantly more nervous.