"Dont get upset by it."

Eva pov

I woke up late the morning next morning. Jay was still asleep next to me, pouting adorably as he slept. His hair was a complete mess on top of his head. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I tried to get up to see if Holly was up yet, but his arm tightened around my waist so I couldn't sit up.

"No." Jay murmured, opening his eyes slightly and smiling sleeping at me. "Do we have to get up?" I giggled.

"Well, you can stay here as long as you want but I can smell food and I'm hungry." He frowned.

"Fine." I laughed again as he let me up before getting off the sofa himself.

"Convinced by food... You're such a guy." We walked out the living room and through the hall towards the kitchen. Just as we were about to enter the kitchen with Nathan, the three of us caught Holly singing to herself. And the girl could sing. Like, really sing. It was ridiculous how good she was. Obviously, she didn't think she was any good.

She was embarrassed to say the least. She had only ever sung in front of me. Ever. She had the worst stage fright. But she got over it, laughing it off.

We had a nice breakfast. Well, it was nice until Jay went on twitter. I expected it, the comments off angry fans. Jay obviously hadn't. I rubbed his back as he stared angrily at his phone screen. He explained what was wrong, but I didn't say anything. We'd talk about it later.

Holly went back upstairs to get changed after we finished eating and Nathan was in the living room watching TV. It was just me and Jay left in the kitchen. I sighed and walked over to him, taking his hand.

"Don't get upset by it." I said, squeezing his hand. He looked down at me.

"But they're talking about you. I can't just leave it. They shouldn't say stuff about you like that. They don't even know you."

"But what are you going to do about it?" He looked away.

"Well, I've already done something."

"What?" He passed me his phone and I saw his latest tweet. 'Everyone just leave eva alone. She's done nothing wrong to deserve this, She's the most caring and sweet person I know and if you can't accept it then don't get involved. And for everyone that's been supportive, thankyou, we appreciate it x'

"Jay..." He sighed as I spoke.

"I know. I shouldn't have said anything..." I put my finger to his lips to shut him up.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He smirked at my comment and took my hand from his face, holding it in his.

"I'll say the same thing on that interview on Thursday. I don't want anyone saying anything bad about you." He hugged me and I cuddled into him.

"Thankyou."